11 Moronic Reasons why White People Riot

If you'd bothered to look at the dates that were clearly posted on the pictures IN THE THREAD YOU JUST POSTED ON, you'd see that several of the riots were in the past 2 years.

Now, shut the fuck up, idiot, until you have something to actually contribute to the discussion besides your ignorance.

If you'd bothered to look at the dates that were clearly posted on the pictures IN THE THREAD YOU JUST POSTED ON, you'd see that several of the riots were in the past 2 years.

Now, shut the fuck up, idiot, until you have something to actually contribute to the discussion besides your ignorance.

I like how he quotes no one so they wont be reminded to reply. Why post if you aren't here to argue. Who are you talking to anyway?

Whites committed a few race riots over the years. The NY race/draft riots in the 1860's during the Civil war. And entire black communities were razed to the ground afterwards. Baltimore blacks like Furguson blacks, get out of the past.

You're a statistically minded person who seems determined to ignore that whites regularly engage in the same behavior that you criticize in blacks, and for much stupider reasons.

Every statistician has his blind spot, and yours is several miles wide.

Now, go post some more threads about feral blacks, time's a wasting.

Regularly? I posted nearly every riot in the past 15 years on this thread. We can also see the reasons they do it. I said that it looks like a bunch of blacks and whiney liberals with little exception.

oh can we now. By looking back fifteen years? :lol: Don't think so dood, not on this planet.

Here ya go, you want background, I got cher backgroud right here:
That third entry, "Red Summer", refers to a five-month period that saw race riots in three dozen cities.

In September 1919, in response to the Red Summer, the African Blood Brotherhood formed in northern cities to serve as an "armed resistance" movement.

Protests and appeals to the federal government continued for weeks. A letter in late November from the National Equal Rights League appealed to Wilson's international advocacy for human rights: "We appeal to you to have your country undertake for its racial minority that which you forced Poland and Austria to undertake for their racial minorities."[27] -- Wiki
Of course, what was also going on leading up to all this on an everyday basis was lynchings... about four thousand of them estimated between 1877 and 1950 (in the South alone). Check that linked thread for the gory details.

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Nothing more recent than almost a century ago?
?????

Plenty more recent, poop-boy. The poster seemed to imagine he was citing "background" by looking back a whopping fifteen whole years. I gave him some real background to chew on from the worst such period in history that makes BaltiFergus look like a company picnic. Didn't want to take up the entire page.

I like how he quotes no one so they wont be reminded to reply. Why post if you aren't here to argue. Who are you talking to anyway?
Some of my most violent arguments have been with myself. Wait, I think I'm pissing myself off again. Sshhh...maybe if I'm quiet myself won't get upset.
:eusa_silenced:

Whites seldom riot. Whenever the police lose control of a neighborhood blacks loot stores. They do that when there is a power outage or a hurricane.

1. Football:
denver.png

2. Baseball (3 times)
boston.png

3. Hockey:
vancouver.png

4. College Basketball:

kentucky.png

5. College football:
west_virginia.png

6. A college fires a child rapist and his boss:
pennsylvania.png

7. College coach leaves:
tennessee.png

8. Surfing:
hungtingon_beach_.png

9. Too much disco:
disco.png

10. Pumpkins

11. More baseball.

Source: 11 moronic reasons white people have rioted - Salon.com

Stupid dangerous feral white people.

I've tallied all of the 21st century riots in the United States here>>>> In The 21st Century Leftists Blacks and College Students Have a Monoply on Rioting US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ENJOY!!

You're a statistically minded person who seems determined to ignore that whites regularly engage in the same behavior that you criticize in blacks, and for much stupider reasons.

Regularly? I posted nearly every riot in the past 15 years on this thread. We can also see the reasons they do it. I said that it looks like a bunch of blacks and whiney liberals with little exception.

oh can we now. By looking back fifteen years? :lol: Don't think so dood, not on this planet.

That third entry, "Red Summer", refers to a five-month period that saw race riots in three dozen cities.

In September 1919, in response to the Red Summer, the African Blood Brotherhood formed in northern cities to serve as an "armed resistance" movement.

Protests and appeals to the federal government continued for weeks. A letter in late November from the National Equal Rights League appealed to Wilson's international advocacy for human rights: "We appeal to you to have your country undertake for its racial minority that which you forced Poland and Austria to undertake for their racial minorities."[27] -- Wiki
Of course, what was also going on leading up to all this on an everyday basis was lynchings... about four thousand of them estimated between 1877 and 1950 (in the South alone). Check that linked thread for the gory details.

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Yeah... ... .. thats the modern United States we live in today.

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Nice, here is the relevant background. You're Welcome >> In The 21st Century Leftists Blacks and College Students Have a Monoply on Rioting US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Nice, here is the relevant background. You're Welcome >> In The 21st Century Leftists Blacks and College Students Have a Monoply on Rioting US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nice --- links to his own USMB thread :lol:
Nothing like a reliable source huh?

Btw the year 2000 is part of the 20th century, not the 21st.

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Intelligent people who claim a bum source typically have the mental fortitude to tell us why that source is unreliable.

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Intelligent people who claim a bum source typically have the mental fortitude to tell us why that source is unreliable.

I have to spell it out?? :uhh:

Well first there's the link to USMB, in which we know as well as anyone, the B stands for Bullshit.
Then there's the obvious problem of ipse dixit. You're basically saying "the proof is because I said so".

Captain Obvious

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Well first there's the link to USMB, in which we know as well as anyone, the B stands for Bullshit.
Then there's the obvious problem of ipse dixit. You're basically saying "the proof is because I said so".

Captain Obvious

You don't think the USMB link is linked to anything? Any excuse I guess to avoid the unavoidable fact that your an idiot that can't rationally process information to the point that you must redirect and redefine the rules of logic to make them fit in your irrational box. That thread is sourced. You may not like the facts but it is sourced. And because the facts don't support your narrative you simply attack the source without noting how the source is wrong. That as ignorant as they come.

There's your background.
You're welcome.

Captain Obvious

You don't think the USMB link is linked to anything? Any excuse I guess to avoid the unavoidable fact that your an idiot that can't rationally process information to the point that you must redirect and redefine the rules of logic to make them fit in your irrational box. That thread is sourced. You may not like the facts but it is sourced. And because the facts don't support your narrative you simply attack the source without noting how the source is wrong. That as ignorant as they come.

"Sourced" meaning a link to a Wiki page which is quite flawed, and then seasoned with your own ass-umptions based on nothing, using "leftist" as a euphemism for "white".

You don't want me examining your thread, because I'll call it out for the bullshit it is. In fact, too late -- I just did.

Captain Obvious

"Sourced" meaning a link to a Wiki page which is quite flawed, and then seasoned with your own ass-umptions based on nothing, using "leftist" as a euphemism for "white".

You don't want me examining your thread, because I'll call it out for the bullshit it is. In fact, too late -- I just did.

Which has already been addressed within the thread. Feel free to add anything that may be missing.

Forum List

Back