10th Mountain in Mogadishu.

Why in the world were Americans there, in the first place? Dumb! Just another example of the Empire trying to rule the world.

......it was like Beirut--I remember clearly when I was in the USMC walking to chow, and I heard the Marines would just be in Beirut to keep the peace/non-''offensively'' --I immediately said to myself ''this is bad''.....a military force is not ''designed' for that type of relief operation where you can't be weapons free ...can they try to do it--sure, but it is very complicated

Why in the world were Americans there, in the first place? Dumb! Just another example of the Empire trying to rule the world.

Because Hollywood saw poor starving black faces and bloated bellied and Bill Clinton needed Hollywood to be happy.

Because Hollywood saw poor starving black faces and bloated bellied and Bill Clinton needed Hollywood to be happy.
I believe it was the CIA criminal, who placed American troops there...not BJ Bubba. The CIA criminal bent to MSM pressure to do something. Instead of doing something smart, he sent in the military.

Forum List

Back