101st Airborne

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
I just thought I would post this because it was such a good video, and also because the marxist liberals on this board would hate it so much. I am so proud to have served with the 101st airborne, and I think everyone will enjoy this video, and on a side note.... fuck you Anti American liberals. :D
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FT3oZBniro]The 101st Airborne and Their Legacy - YouTube[/ame]
Dick Winters, a real American Hero.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ppsCXbBnQo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ppsCXbBnQo[/ame]
Post your best WWII videos in this thread please.

Last edited:
Great stuff.

The military is a 50/50 love affair for left wing marxists. When Obama, or any left winger, is on office, they love war and the military. They only hate the military when a GOP'er is in office.

But they make up for it by hating cops 100% of the time!

Great stuff.

The military is a 50/50 love affair for left wing marxists. When Obama, or any left winger, is on office, they love war and the military. They only hate the military when a GOP'er is in office.

They will cut the defense budget, because they know the GOP will do the right thing and spend money on building it back up, it's win win for the democrats, they can cut the defense budget, and the end result will be the GOP Spending money to rebuild, it's the typical democrat trick, pass policies that make the gop spend money "Because the democrats love government spending" The democrats are Americas #1 enemy right now, just such a shame the leftist retards cannot grasp whats going on. They will keep voting demorat because the leftist democrats keep promising them more free shit.

I.E., nothing is free you fucking idiots, the rest of us have to pay for it, and eventually, we will quit paying for it when it becomes overbearing, morons. then where are you going to get your free shit?, when no tax payers are left?, the government? Nope, because your dumb asses elected a bunch of clowns who made hollow promises that when the tax payers says "Fuck it" they cannot come through with...morons.

Last edited:
Anyways, keep this to a WWII thread if at all possible, videos, especially WWII videos help us remember what it was like to fight tyranny for the cause of liberty.

Great stuff.

Wasn't it G. Gordon Liddy (if you even know who he is) that said to kill officers you should aim for the head???? Yeah, that sure sounds like that wingnut sure loves cops.

I don't hate cops. I hate it when they mercilessly beat, taze and mace people who are not resisting arrest. I thought we learned our lesson with Kent State. And any officer who abuses peaceful protestors should be held accountable to the laws he swore to uphold. Or do you think they are above the law?

And it's because I love the military that I will ALWAYS speak out when they are sent to fight and die for NO GOOD REASON, as in the Iraq invasion and occupation. Only someone who has absolutely no respect for our military would ever consent to war unless 1) our interests were being threatened and 2) even then only as a last resort. Unless those two conditions are met it is foolish to send American soldiers off to fight and die.

We are better than that.

Anyways, keep this to a WWII thread if at all possible, videos, especially WWII videos help us remember what it was like to fight tyranny for the cause of liberty.

Whoops. I posted my last comments before I read this. Unless someone tries to justify the Iraq War I will not post anything further unless it pertains to WWII.

Great stuff.

Guess I am not a leftwing marxist then since I hate war esp useless wars where the USA is playing the dominance game in other parts of the world.
Regardless of which party is in power.

WW2 was the last justifiable war the USA has been involved in.

Great stuff.

Guess I am not a leftwing marxist then since I hate war esp useless wars where the USA is playing the dominance game in other parts of the world.

So we were not justified to go after Bin Ladin and the Taliban ( who help hide him ) and Al queda)who attacked us on Sept 11. We should have just sit back to see what they did next :cuckoo:

Great stuff.

So we were not justified to go after Bin Ladin and the Taliban who attacked us on Sept 11. We should have just sit back to see what they did next :cuckoo:

So it takes 10 years in 2 country's to do that?
One country did not even have anything to do with 911.

Forum List

Back