Cops vs Hippies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Nov 28, 2011.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I hate to say it, but not only are the hippies of OWS just absolutely wrong on the issues regarding police enforcement and tactics, but it seems their blind rage has shifted from...well, anyone with a job, money, car, home or hygiene.....and now has shifted towards cops. Which was expected, since that movement is rooted in the far left, which historically HATES cops and supports people like Obama buddy Bill Ayers who bombed cops.

Amidst the new evidence coming out showing UC Davis hippies did in fact provoke the cops, I watched multiple videos of OWS hippies and cops. For one, its funny watching all the soul-patched cowards bitching about jobs and money who happen to have $500 phones with cameras and ipads and gadgets, and they so "bravely" try to record everything. I just think "Damn hippies, if it's that corrupt DO SOMETHING rather than cowardly stand aside and just record." They'll run to their college professor and gleefully show what they captures like a child who caught a butterfly.

BUt even funnier, once things get settled, a few of the even dumber hippies will timidly try to stand up to the cops, like they really wanna fight or something.

I feel awful for the cops. I guarantee that 99% of them do NOT want to be in this position. Nothing but wrong answers to this whole mess: Either enforce the law by the book and get the wrath of the media, or stand aside and let chaos brew...then get blasted for "doing nothing about this". A no-win situation.

But the Cops vs Hippies incidents are just getting warmed up. And thats 100% the hippies decision to provoke and escalate it.

2. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Call in duh murkins !
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sUdijlomfw&feature=related]Bikini Girls testing Machine Guns - YouTube[/ame]

3. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    Spoken like someone who has no clue or remembers what happened at Kent State.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5vV4zw-cus]Cops pepper spray peaceful California students at UC Davis - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmZvyNrzAs]May 4, 1970 Kent State Shootings - YouTube[/ame]

4. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    Any thoughts about the police blacking out news coverage, imposing restricted air space so the news can't cover their "settling" from the air, and moving in at the wee hours of the morning to do their business?

You must be for such tactics where they purposely try to circumvent the press ; am I guessing right?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    Yup. I wonder why they feel the need to hide. :cool:

6. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,754
    Again, there is no evidence that the people who were pepper sprayed did anything unlawful. They were sitting in a line across a sidewalk. The cops could have simply walked on the grass around them.

btw, those $500 phones are usually free when you sign up for a plan. And yes, most people need a phone. Good thing most are also cameras or we'd not know about the abuse in this situation.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
  8. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Hate Hippies?

Then next time you need peace, love and understanding?

Call a cop

9. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Police officers doing their jobs and enforcing the law when a bunch of idiots are out there breaking them, lets see, I will support the police every time. Arrest them all and throw them in specialy built jails and give them bread and water. I bet they will cry because they miss their toys.

10. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    Uhhh.....Nobody is complaining about that. It's only when cops break the law while enforcing it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kttCi2jOcOo&feature=related]When Policemen Break the Law... - YouTube[/ame]

Are you saying you support cops breaking laws?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011