100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

The problem with this whole Trump Fiasco was the media was more interested in ratings than actually vetting Trump, who is the most manifestly unqualified person to run for the Presidency, ever.

Too bad they did not apply those standards when Obama was on trial.

Too bad there are so many clueless liberal robots like you incapable of being honest or knowing right from wrong.
And just when was President Obama on trial? Care to give us the court dates and results?

Makes you wonder what planet some of these folks are from.
Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
Your guy didn’t study. Your guy lost.
As I said Monday night...you learn within a few days who REALLY won the debate in the minds of the Alt-Right. They start whining about how unfair it was....and then you know that THEY know that Drumpf got his ass beat.

Very true. Won’t matter in the long run; the TV ads are much more important than this 90 minute debate (or the next one or the next one)…unless there are some theatrics of some sort. That and getting your people to the polls.

You could see how steamed Trump was about Hillary's TV ads
She is hitting the mark

Seems Trump is preparing to attack Hillary on her husband cheating on her
I am sure Hillary will have a well prepared response to humiliate Trump for bringing it up
LOL And Trump just gave her another major ad, his statement of about it being smart to have paid no taxes on a multi-million dollar income.

Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
As I said Monday night...you learn within a few days who REALLY won the debate in the minds of the Alt-Right. They start whining about how unfair it was....and then you know that THEY know that Drumpf got his ass beat.

Very true. Won’t matter in the long run; the TV ads are much more important than this 90 minute debate (or the next one or the next one)…unless there are some theatrics of some sort. That and getting your people to the polls.

You could see how steamed Trump was about Hillary's TV ads
She is hitting the mark

Seems Trump is preparing to attack Hillary on her husband cheating on her
I am sure Hillary will have a well prepared response to humiliate Trump for bringing it up
LOL And Trump just gave her another major ad, his statement of about it being smart to have paid no taxes on a multi-million dollar income.

I'm too smart to pay taxes will go down in history with ....Let them eat cake

Lie. Trump never said he pain no taxes. That was the whore from West Chester.

The problem with this whole Trump Fiasco was the media was more interested in ratings than actually vetting Trump, who is the most manifestly unqualified person to run for the Presidency, ever.

Too bad they did not apply those standards when Obama was on trial.

Too bad there are so many clueless liberal robots like you incapable of being honest or knowing right from wrong.
And just when was President Obama on trial? Care to give us the court dates and results?
My understanding was I was sharing this with adults.

Obama was "on trial" (or should have been) the way Trump is now "on trial" running for president. Except the deck is stacked so badly against him every liberal outlet in the country, many republicans, and of course the entire Mainstream media are doing all they can to find anything on him to make him look bad and make small matters of the past to be THEE big questions the nation has to endure in a presidential debate. (such as he called a woman "miss housekeeper." Can you imagine??? The horror.) It is a sick joke.

Even more sick is that if anyone dared bring up Obama's birth in the past it is now used on them as though they were some kind of outer space alien because it is sooo obvious he was born in Hawaii. Yeah, you know what? Bullshit! But none of you know-it-alls have the slightest interest in truly knowing the truth because you already won that war in the public's mind, why would you ever want to jeopardize that winning hand? So instead of his bogus birth being a negative for Obama it has turned into a MAJOR positive! How ironic. How clever is the devil. We cannot win on this, only lose worse and worse.

Anyway, I replied out of courtesy -- but it does pain me to be sidetracked by inane liberal nit picks.

Last edited:
The press is clearly behind Clinton, and the debates will be a clear illustration of that. The topics that were covered and NOT covered by Holt - who I really thought wouldn't do that - make that pretty clear.

But I don't even know if that matters at this point. Things are so weird right now that this could end up helping Trump. The regular rules don't seem to apply to pretty much anything.
The press consists of educated people who know what a disaster for America Trump as President would be.

LOL pull the other one. It's got bells.
14517497_1228671853840600_357810479232185966_n.jpg

The press is clearly behind Clinton, and the debates will be a clear illustration of that. The topics that were covered and NOT covered by Holt - who I really thought wouldn't do that - make that pretty clear.

But I don't even know if that matters at this point. Things are so weird right now that this could end up helping Trump. The regular rules don't seem to apply to pretty much anything.
Yes, Mac, this is going to help Trump as it reinforces one of his core claims in this election - the Professional Political Class and its corporate crony network are pulling out all the stops to prevent Trump from being elected because he will represent the People of the USA and not these damned corporations.

This sort of collusion and cheating demonstrates with solid proof the veracity of Trumps claims.

The press consists of educated people who know what a disaster for America Trump as President would be.
Then we agree, they are no longer reporters. They are advocates.

I'm too smart to pay taxes will go down in history with ....Let them eat cake

Lie. He never said that. What he DID say was "Of course I've paid federal taxes."

Trumps life would have been easier if he had admitted to paying federal taxes

Instead he went with "Class Clown Trump" and said

That's because I'm smart

and then followed with

They would only waste it

Yes, Mac, this is going to help Trump as it reinforces one of his core claims in this election - the Professional Political Class and its corporate crony network are pulling out all the stops to prevent Trump from being elected because he will represent the People of the USA and not these damned corporations.

This sort of collusion and cheating demonstrates with solid proof the veracity of Trumps claims.
Well, you look at the polls regarding opinions of the media, and it's certainly reasonable to wonder.

Lie. Trump never said he pain no taxes. That was the whore from West Chester.
On the contrary, Clinton pointed out that for some years, Trump had paid no taxes. To which Trump interjected, "That makes me smart". Deny it all you want, it is right there in the video of the debate.

Oh, noes, Mac... The Secret PC Police got to Lester Holt (A Republican) and made him ask Trump obvious questions that Trump wasn't prepared for (but should have been).

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy.
Yes, Trump is his own worst enemy, and yes, Holt's performance was clearly biased.

I realize that those of you who live in a binary world won't understand that.

These leftist true believers here never outgrew that stage in their life when they played cops and robbers.

Limited minds reduce the complexity of the world to a level they can understand, and so all they need to know can be represented in this Manichaean political orthodoxy they promote at every turn.

P

Then we agree, they are no longer reporters. They are advocates.
Someone has to have a conscience.

Forum List

Back