100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

Funny how he asked about Trump's controversial issues, but not so much about Hillary's.

Maybe you didn't notice that.

YOu mean the fake scandals that we've spend millions of dollars investigating and have come up with nothing? Those controversial issues?

Here's the real reason why Holt asking Trump about Birtherism was so devastating.

Birtherism is pure, unadulterated racism. Period, full stop. If a black man achieves something, he must have somehow cheated. You really don't get more racist than that.

So having an accomplished black man straight up ask him why he made such a blatant appeal to racism and continued to do so for years after being proven wrong, exposes his scandal to the gory light of day.

Not that Trump could have apologized... he'd be a couple of years too late for that. But he instead repeated Comment section conspiracy theories that Hillary was the one who started Birtherism (she didn't), so that made it okay if he did it.

Now, since i know you can't answer this point, you will no doubt go back and whine about what a meany-head I am for not appreciating how holier than fucking thou you are.
Nope.

You're just another hardcore partisan ideologue (left wing, in your case) who is going through life with just one eye open.

Dime a dozen.

Nope.

You're just another hardcore partisan ideologue (left wing, in your case) who is going through life with just one eye open.

Dime a dozen.

Actually, guy, I'm a Registered Republican. I just want to take my party back from the nuts, racists, and religious whackadoodles who've hijacked it in the last decade.

But I knew you couldn't answer my point about why Lester Holt FINALLY asking the question about Birtherism that should have been asked years ago was as devastating as it was.

My point isn't "Was Lester Holt biased for askign that question"... my point is "Why wasn't that question asked years and years ago, before it ever got to this point where we have to elect the crook to keep the Nazi from getting into office?"

Hillary, on the other hand, has been answering questions about her e-mails and Benghazi for years now. You might not like her answers, but they've been asked, followed up on, whacky conspiracy theories emerged and have been refuted, wash, rinse, repeat.

Makes you wonder what planet some of these folks are from.
Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
Your guy didn’t study. Your guy lost.
Lester Holt gave Billary a free pass. She voted for the fucking Iraq War and got a free pass.
It was not a declaration of war. It was designed to persuade Saddam to allow the UN weapons inspectors into the country and it worked. They found no wmds but Gomer invaded anyway. One man and one man alone was responsible for the criminal invasion of Iraq.

Poor, poor Trump

Everything is fixed against him

The debates, the media, microphones, the election

What is a megabillionaire to do

Yes, Trump is his own worst enemy, and yes, Holt's performance was clearly biased.

I realize that those of you who live in a binary world won't understand that.

I'm sorry, I thought reporters WERE supposed to ask serious questions.

The problem with this whole Trump Fiasco was the media was more interested in ratings than actually vetting Trump, who is the most manifestly unqualified person to run for the Presidency, ever.

Someone should have asked these things LONG before the debate.

He should have KNOWN someone was going to ask about the Birther stuff. He's been pushing that Birther shit for the last six years, only to sheepishly admit last week that, yes, yes, Obama really was born in the United States.

But Lester Holt (again- A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN) was "biased" because he actually asked about it.
Funny how he asked about Trump's controversial issues, but not so much about Hillary's.

Maybe you didn't notice that.

He brought up Trump U?
His bribe to the Florida AG?
The forming Trump Foundation scandal?
The litany of whoppers he’s told since announcing his run?

No?
So you're pretending I meant ALL of Trump's controversial issues, as you deflect from my point about Hillary's.

This is why I don't burn a lot of time trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues. What's the point?

Yeah, I get the same feeling every time I talk to you.

But just true or false…if he wanted to destroy Trump, Holt could have easily done so with just a modicum of the topics I brought up there. Hell, I’ve left off giving out his opponent’s phone number, inciting violence at his rallies by promising to pay legal bills for his supporters/henchmen, making fun of those with disabilities, denying McCain was a war hero, insinuating MK was on her period, if he REALLY thinks he knows more about ISIS than the generals…. So by no means is the small sampling listed above “all” of his controversial issues….

Poor, poor Trump

Everything is fixed against him

The debates, the media, microphones, the election

What is a megabillionaire to do

Release his tax records and gee, whiz, nobody will ask why he hasn’t released them any longer.
I guess the right wing nut jobs here think that anything said by either candidate before the debate should just be forgotten and the questions should just come out of thin air. The reason you get asked about outlandish behavior is because you’ve demonstrated outlandish behavior. The reason you get asked about your tax returns is because the norm is that if you’re the party nominee, it’s customary to release them. The reason you get asked about how you’d force American industry to come back is because you said that you would force them to come back…

There is no way you can convince these dumbfucks that there was a reason that the moderator asks certain questions and doesn’t bring up stuff from 5 years ago…

Wah.............wah................wah.......................

So unfair, my guy is a stupid jerk, and Hillary takes advantage of that by discussing real policy Wah........wah......................

No doubt the next debate will be fixed

Fixed in favor of those who prepared for it

Crooked Hillary and her crooked 'debates'. Just imagine the Little Sister of Merkel as POTUS.
Anything is criminal by demoncrats, anything!

100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton - Open Debate Coalition Deleting Top Rated Questions From Americans Regarding Benghazi, Email Scandal

On Sunday, October 9th at 9 pm, the eyes of much of the nation will once again be on TV for round 2 of our very own 'Thrilla in Manilla', the presidential debates featuring Donald Trump vs 'War Criminal' Clinton.

While Trump tells reporters today he'll 'hit harder' next time around after many supporters claimed he handled 'the body countress' with kid gloves, we get absolute proof today that the next presidential debate is already being fixed in the war criminal's favor.

As this new story from The Atlantic tells us, the 2nd presidential debate will try something new and and ordinary Americans like you and I will be able to submit questions that Trump or Clinton might have to answer if they get enough 'up votes' from other 'ordinary Americans' like you and I. Only problem is, we already have 100% proof that the questions are being fixed in the favor of Clinton with questions that quickly became the highest voted being deleted by the website.

We shouldn't be surprised however. The Open Debate Coalition that is running this 'something new' was formed by globalists back in 2008 and their leadership board and many of those giving testimonials about the organization looks like a who's who of war criminals and the 'Hitlery Clinton fan club'.

REad more here:

100% Proof Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

147500356229729.jpg

The Book of all Books says ALL liars are thrown in to the Lake of Fire in the end....be careful! ;)

Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
As I said Monday night...you learn within a few days who REALLY won the debate in the minds of the Alt-Right. They start whining about how unfair it was....and then you know that THEY know that Drumpf got his ass beat.

As I said Monday night...you learn within a few days who REALLY won the debate in the minds of the Alt-Right. They start whining about how unfair it was....and then you know that THEY know that Drumpf got his ass beat.
and complain about crackling mics that never crackled! :lol:

Very true. Won’t matter in the long run; the TV ads are much more important than this 90 minute debate (or the next one or the next one)…unless there are some theatrics of some sort. That and getting your people to the polls.

The problem with this whole Trump Fiasco was the media was more interested in ratings than actually vetting Trump, who is the most manifestly unqualified person to run for the Presidency, ever.

Too bad they did not apply those standards when Obama was on trial.

Too bad there are so many clueless liberal robots like you incapable of being honest or knowing right from wrong.

Very true. Won’t matter in the long run; the TV ads are much more important than this 90 minute debate (or the next one or the next one)…unless there are some theatrics of some sort. That and getting your people to the polls.

You could see how steamed Trump was about Hillary's TV ads
She is hitting the mark

Seems Trump is preparing to attack Hillary on her husband cheating on her
I am sure Hillary will have a well prepared response to humiliate Trump for bringing it up

Forum List

Back