100 Million per American Head, do we have 125???

Well the deal changed and it was off the table, they should get NOTHING, you stammering jackass.

Yeah, they should have gotten nothing and the hostages should have just rotted in their stinking prison.

Is that what you want, smart guy?

I have a problem with the 1979 line. Carter released Iranian assets in the US as he was leaving office. That transfer got held up which was why they were not released until Reagan was sworn in, some say not by accident. Either way, what did we transfer in January 1981 if we are transferring money again in 2016?

Last edited:
Thanks for setting the ransom market, Barry!

That deal was negotiated four decades ago.

Dumbfuck.

No negotiation was necessary. The only reasonable deal was to confiscate all Iranian funds held by America and distribute them equally to the 1979 hostages and their families.

excellent idea-----the "ransom" payment was as big a mistake NOW as was the funding of the TALIBAN in the 1980s and the failure to put a bullet in the head of Saddam in the 1960s. No one asked me

Dumbfuck.

No negotiation was necessary. The only reasonable deal was to confiscate all Iranian funds held by America and distribute them equally to the 1979 hostages and their families.

excellent idea-----the "ransom" payment was as big a mistake NOW as was the funding of the TALIBAN in the 1980s and the failure to put a bullet in the head of Saddam in the 1960s. No one asked me

We have a legitimate basis for assisting other countries in protecting themselves from external threats, but we have no business interfering in their internal affairs.

Dumbfuck.

We have a legitimate basis for assisting other countries in protecting themselves from external threats, but we have no business interfering in their internal affairs.

right----we also made a mistake in 1929 in not putting a bullet in the head of adolf and in the head of pol pot----some time in the 1970s ---------papa Assad should have gone down long
before he handed power to his idiot son

Hussein Obama is Islam Trojan horse, willing and ready to pay his Jihad brotherhood whatever the cost to keep Islam from being slandered by America

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-450x281.jpg

Forum List

Back