10 wounded by Israeli demolition of Palestinian buildings.

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by SobieskiSavedEurope, Sep 3, 2018.

1. SobieskiSavedEurope

SobieskiSavedEurope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
    Ratings:
    +7,746
    Israel provoked Arabs by declaring a Jewish state, and rightfully so considering the after-math, and oppression.

2. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,068
    [​IMG] "Are you trying to say only people who believe in a strict separation of church-mosque and state have the right to live in their homelands?”

[​IMG] whatever the case. We live in different times. here in….Brooklyn, America: Catholics, American-Italians, off-the-boat Italians, Irish, Norwegian and Jewish ……..the neighborhoods were great. Then, in the late 80’s-90’s…..the united states government/the dept of immigration & naturalization – aka [​IMG] Homeland Security – started letting in the scum of the earth, from the 4-corners of the earth:

[​IMG]

-illegal moochers, gang members, criminals, etc….(mexico/and south of the border, THEIR criminals, moochers and gang members).

-russian/ukranian/polish “things.”

-islam HARD

- blacks from where boko haram lives….

- the Chinese…………. [​IMG]

maybe we SHOULD live in our own little WORLDS..................

[​IMG] "What kind of absurd, insane concept is that?"

maybe it's for the better. [​IMG]

[​IMG] "Do you apply to America this same madness you so happily impose on Palestine?"

…the geniuses, our Founding Fathers – they had worked so hard on creating America – too bad the scum of the earth [​IMG] ran it into the ground,

.... including senator sicko.... this land, America, would just be another lawless Hispanic craphole extended from south america. And look at Mamita from mexico, etc….they all still [illegally] clamor to come here so white/non-white-americans can go to work and pay for them to be moochers and marauders.....

[​IMG]
    "Should evangelical christians who oppose gay rights be exiled to Mexico and gunned down if they try to return?"

mexico, they issue TRAVEL WARNINGS to Americans not to go there -- just saw it on the news [again] last week....mexico, where they're brutally killing Priests...kidnapping them and murdering them. mexico .....they just have good ......fruit. hopefully it will get better with the President's new deal.

Gay Rights......I for one…..[[​IMG] NO personal offense] but, do I really need to see two guys or gals [​IMG] making out [like their plane is going down?] and which i have witnessed….uncomfortable. I'm sorry. [​IMG] should i FAKE how i feel about it? i guess i have to because then i'm LABELED a bigot and a racist towards...*GAYS.* ooooh....grrrr. I know there are decent folks of all *WOL* - but, it’s ok w/me that there are all GAY neighborhoods. It would be best for all parties……..(if it’s ok with you that straight people live together in their own neighborhoods too….heh)… what a delicate subject. But it is what it is…...still controversial.

[​IMG]

- When are we going to see Israel applying your ideas to jewish theocrats as well?

- When are we going to see Israel expelling hundreds of thousands of Orthodox Jews who would love to destroy any vestige of secularism in Israel instead of giving them automatic citizenship?

- Or should the world believe islamic theocracy is facism but jewish theocracy is suddenly kosher?

islam – brrrrr. here's the latest x-ray:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i mean really..........[i'm not of this mindset.........thank God].

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,827
    Resistance Is Justified When People Are Occupied

4. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,886
    You mean Arab and a Palestinian State should be Allowed but not a Jewish State? The Palestinians could have had their State a long time ago. You are too stupid to understand this

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,827
    In 1948 The Palestinians declared independence on their own land inside their own international borders.

Let me know when Israel does that.

6. Hollie

Hollie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,869
    Resistant is justified in the face of Islamic terrorism

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,827
    Ahh, Israel's old terrorist canard again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hollie

Hollie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,869
    The combined arab-Islamist armies attempting to destroy Israel (and suffering a humiliating defeat), is not a declaraing independence.

9. Hollie

Hollie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,869
    Ahh, the old Islamist tactic of declaring defeat.

10. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,827
    What defeat?

• Funny Funny x 2