10-U.S. Diplomatic Missions Attacked. 60-U.S. Diplomatic Personnel Killed Under Bush

Wow, are you behind times,-
Administration did not pressure CIA on WMD conclusions.

PRESSURE CONCLUSIONSConclusion 83. The Committee did not find any evidence that Administration officials attempted to coerce, influence or pressure analysts to change their judgments related to Iraq's weapons of mass destruction capabilities.Conclusion 84. The Committee found no evidence that the Vice President's visits to the Central Intelligence Agency were attempts to pressure analysts, were perceived as intended to pressure analysts by those who participated in the briefings on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs, or did pressure analysts to change their assessments.Conclusion 102. The Committee found that none of the analysts or other people interviewed by the Committee said that they were pressured to change their conclusions related to Iraq's links to terrorism. After 9/11, however, analysts were under tremendous pressure to make correct assessments, to avoid missing a credible threat, and to avoid an intelligence failure on the scale of 9/11. As a result, the Intelligence Community's assessments were bold and assertive in pointing out potential terrorist links. For instance, the June 2002 Central Intelligence Agency assessment*Iraq and al-Qaida: Interpreting a Murky Relationship*was, according to its Scope Note, "purposefully aggressive" in drawing connections between Iraq and al-Qaida in an effort to inform policymakers of the potential that such a relationship existed. All of the participants in the August 2002 coordination meeting on the September 2002 version of Iraqi Support/or Terrorism interviewed by the Committee agreed that while some changes were made to the paper as a result of the participation of two Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy staffers, their presence did not result in changes to their analytical judgments.Source: The Senate Intelligence Committee unanimous report on Iraq
you do realize the death of Ambassador Stephens was the first of an American Ambassador since 1979? And nowhere did I ever see them go on national tv over and over and before the UN to promote a false narrative over any of the other deaths.

That makes his life what? Worth more than 4K American troops and more than half a million Iraqis killed over nothing?

Bush first said we were going to Iraq as part of a mission to prevent a nuclear attack on the US by Al Qeada.
Then we find out Iraq had no affiliation with Al Qaead.
Then we find out Iraq had no big "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

Where was the Iraq war investigation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4]Bush laughs at no WMD in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

THAT'S what we got.

A big fucking expensive joke.

You're kidding right?

The 9/11 report?

The same report that tried to "share" the blame for the attacks with the Clinton administration.

The same report that had huge parts of it blanked out because they rightly put the blame on the Saudis?

The CIA did tell Bush not the use the yellow cake crapola in his speech. Same with the aluminum tubing bullshit.

He used them anyway and attributed the intel to the brits.

Gawd, yet another "BOOOSH" thread to deflect from Benghazi. The administration must be going all out to obfuscate and lie about this.
Hey, shitbag: the president didnt get on TV and lie about any of those attacks. Obama did. See the difference?

There's nothing to deflect from..

Because, essentially Benghazi is a whole lot of nothing. But it puts on display for the record.

Conservatives make war on other Americans.

Liberals make war on foreign Enemies of America.

As if this wasn't enough:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]
More of your stupid I see. Benghazi is NOT nothing. Obamashitforbrains lied, again as usual, and is not man enough to admit it. If libtards had balls they would be equal to condi rice.

Lied about what?

https://www.facebook.com/TheBlueStr...5272475307822/162977380537331/?type=1&theater.

Not including the attacks of September 11, 2001, there were world wide, Ten (10) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions that resulted the deaths of Sixty (60) U.S. Diplomatic Personnel between January 2002 and September 2008.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period were there demands from Republicans for Investigations into those attacks made against U.S. Diplomatic Personnel.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period were there demands from Republicans for Investigations into the death of the Sixty (60) U.S. Diplomatic Personnel Killed in those attacks.

At no time in that Six Year (06)Period did Democrats attempt to politicize the Ten (10) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions under bush43.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period did Democrats attempt to politicize the Sixty (60) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions under bush43.

Republicans (Including Darryl Issa, John Boehner and Eric Cantor) voted against Millions of Dollars needed to upgrade security for U.S. Diplomatic Missions World Wide.

The current version of MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE over Benghazi is exactly that....MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE

Geez...not this Liberal bullshit again.

How many of those dead were Ambassadors?
How many of those incidents did Bush cover up?

Liberal stinkbug, clogging up the forum with Leftist bullshit.

There's nothing to deflect from..

Because, essentially Benghazi is a whole lot of nothing. But it puts on display for the record.

Conservatives make war on other Americans.

Liberals make war on foreign Enemies of America.

As if this wasn't enough:

Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube
More of your stupid I see. Benghazi is NOT nothing. Obamashitforbrains lied, again as usual, and is not man enough to admit it. If libtards had balls they would be equal to condi rice.

Lied about what?
Benghazi, obamacare, irs, you name it he lied, and lies, because he is the liar in chief leading all the other ball less liars.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBlueStr...5272475307822/162977380537331/?type=1&theater.

Not including the attacks of September 11, 2001, there were world wide, Ten (10) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions that resulted the deaths of Sixty (60) U.S. Diplomatic Personnel between January 2002 and September 2008.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period were there demands from Republicans for Investigations into those attacks made against U.S. Diplomatic Personnel.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period were there demands from Republicans for Investigations into the death of the Sixty (60) U.S. Diplomatic Personnel Killed in those attacks.

At no time in that Six Year (06)Period did Democrats attempt to politicize the Ten (10) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions under bush43.

At no time in that Six (06) Year Period did Democrats attempt to politicize the Sixty (60) Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Missions under bush43.

Republicans (Including Darryl Issa, John Boehner and Eric Cantor) voted against Millions of Dollars needed to upgrade security for U.S. Diplomatic Missions World Wide.

The current version of MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE over Benghazi is exactly that....MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE

Geez...not this Liberal bullshit again.

How many of those dead were Ambassadors?
How many of those incidents did Bush cover up?

Liberal stinkbug, clogging up the forum with Leftist bullshit.

Like I said earlier in the thread. Republicans don't give the tiniest fuck about those deaths

Which one did Condy Rice or Powell come out and tell America that they were a result of a Youtube video?

Did the Bush administration ever claim any of those attacks was over video or anything other than what they were?

That's like the 50th time I've seen a con post that, almost verbatim, today.

Translation: "I don't give a FUCK about any of those deaths."

Did the Bush administration ever claim any of those attacks was over video or anything other than what they were?

It would help if, besides your own claim that "nobody cares", you could show that there was no investigation where no one was held accountable in any of these attacks.
Or are you admitting that this admin has simply done what the previous admin did?
Then prove it.
That would make it more comparable to this administration shrugging off Benghazi.

Puzzling why anyone's bringing that up when they so fervently want you to believe: "What difference does it make". Thorough that mantra they're validating all the questions about The Great Clinton/Obama Benghazi Debacle.

We're supposed to be outraged over the deaths during the Bush era, but not care about the ones that occurred during Obama's "reign".

Go figure.

It would help if, besides your own claim that "nobody cares", you could show that there was no investigation where no one was held accountable in any of these attacks.
Or are you admitting that this admin has simply done what the previous admin did?
Then prove it.
That would make it more comparable to this administration shrugging off Benghazi.

If they're so similar why are cons only outraged about Benghazi? I'm pretty sure I can guess :cool:

Your lack of a no proves they didn't the problems for you libs is everyone here knows what your trying to which is to justify the Obama administration misleading to be generous the American people about the reason for Benghazi by making a apples and oranges comparison to Bush. So let me clear this up for if the Bush administration had done what the Obama administration did with Benghazi I would have jumped all over them just as ever lib here would have. Finally if the Obama administration would have simply come clean when the attack first happened instead giving us this idiotic video story and then doubling and tripling down on it even when everyone but the most blind die hard partisans knows its B.S. it would not still be a story.

Puzzling why anyone's bringing that up when they so fervently want you to believe: "What difference does it make". Thorough that mantra they're validating all the questions about The Great Clinton/Obama Benghazi Debacle.

We're supposed to be outraged over the deaths during the Bush era, but not care about the ones that occurred during Obama's "reign".

Go figure.

^Doesn't give a fuck about deaths under Bush, finds it politically convenient to care about deaths under Obama :rolleyes:

Then prove it.

If they're so similar why are cons only outraged about Benghazi? I'm pretty sure I can guess :cool:
Um, they're not similar. Or did you miss that part?

Your lack of a no proves they didn't the problems for you libs is everyone here knows what your trying to which is to justify the Obama administration misleading to be generous the American people about the reason for Benghazi by making a apples and oranges comparison to Bush. So let me clear this up for if the Bush administration had done what the Obama administration did with Benghazi I would have jumped all over them just as ever lib here would have. Finally if the Obama administration would have simply come clean when the attack first happened instead giving us this idiotic video story and then doubling and tripling down on it even when everyone but the most blind die hard partisans knows its B.S. it would not still be a story.

You think that's why this is still a story? :lmao:

THIS is why it's still a story:

leftpanel_alwaleed.jpg

Last edited:

You think that's why this is still a story? :lmao:

THIS is why it's still a story:

leftpanel_alwaleed.jpg

As I said only the most blind die hard partisans think otherwise thank you for proving the point.

Forum List

Back