10 symptoms not to ignore

Not a bad idea. They forgot to mention that if your breath smells like cat shit you should also see your dentist along with your doctor. Could be that you sleep walk and feed on the litter box at night in your unaware state.

Holy Crap! I qualify for all but the last one, 10) I missed a period, but I’m not pregnant. .
Now I have another headache thinking of what might be coming next! :clap2:

I love #2, 2) Sometimes sex hurts. I am so glad I stopped my affairs with porcupines. :D

Mr. H, I have sleep apnea. I stop breathing 174 times an hour. The C-Pap machine saved my life. Get a sleep study done.

I am agree with you that low energy, backaches, AWOL periods are not avoidable symptoms otherwise it harmful to the health. I have also visited to your mention URL and I got the nice information from it.

Not a bad idea. They forgot to mention that if your breath smells like cat shit you should also see your dentist along with your doctor. Could be that you sleep walk and feed on the litter box at night in your unaware state.

Or you have advanced Periodontal Disease which causes Halitosis, and can be extremely bad for your health.

Something you should keep in mind. I'm sure you don't want anything bad to happen to those puuurrty fangs a'yours...
grave-110.GIF

Last edited:
11. Cloudy Urine

Best case scenario, cloudy urine indicates a urinary tract infection.

Worst case scenario, cloudy urine indicates kidney disease/failure.

---

Either way, you see cloudy urine, you get to a doctor ASAP.

Forum List

Back