Disturbing Pick

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
This little guy is the same age as the students I teach. :(

$dist. pic.jpg

Crazy and disturbed parents are not exclusively religious or exclusively muslim..

but in a rational society, Child Protective Services would be involved real soon, rather than the state encouraging this.

just picking now

A child getting positive reinforcement for wearing bombs
A chid being excepted into an adult group.
A child listening to adults who feel it is just fine for him to be wearing such bombs.

I can speculate what the conversations are with this poor brainwashed boy.

good boy
a solder of god
good boy
kill and you will be rewarded
good boy
there are many who are trying to kill you
good boy
god loves you
good boy
you will be just fine
good boy

its twisted as hell!

Onward Christian soldiers.....

Cite for us the examples of MILLIONS of Christians arming themselves, preforming suicide bombings, hijackings, random murder of innocents because they were not Christians, lobbing grenades, mortars, rockets and missiles at schools and day care centers as well ass marketplaces, blowing up buses buildings airplanes and other asunder civilian buildings in Gods name.

Ohh and keep it with in the lat 50 years.

Kalam if a kid was coming at me like that...I would shot him without blinking too.
If you support Israel, I don't doubt it.

They are using children as shields and weapons.
You think these children are actually sent into battle? :eusa_eh:

As for "shields", you have nothing to substantiate that claim other than quotes translated by Zionist propaganda mills like MEMRI. And while we're on the subject of human shields...

Israel's human shields draw fire | World news | The Guardian

SOP in every military is that if some threat comes toward you, your bud, or the object or person you are there to protect you aim for the center of the target and fire enough rounds that the person posing the threat is stopped.

the IDF uses a 5.56 mm round. Akin to the US 22 CAl.

The IDF is not to be blamed if they use kindergarteners to carry bombs. It is the responsibility of the persons who loaded up the kindergartner with the bombs what happens to the kid. And since when the bomb detonates, the kid is dead anyway, the soldier is in no way responsible for the death that would happen within a range of 5 minutes anyway.

Yet none of those chicken-shit bastard terrorists want to show their faces.
And risk having their family members imprisoned or tortured by the enemy? Are you insane? :eusa_eh:

those adults don't get the benefit of the eighth amendment in my book. They deserve every horrible painful and dizguzting thing that a sick and twisted mind can think up in the way of inflicting pain. Preferably long term pain.

Forum List

Back