10 Stupidest Trump Quotes

image.jpeg
They seems to resonate with you.....he nailed his target audience in you as he was,speaking at a 4th grade level....:lol:

And that is why I voted for bernie sanders and have a college degree. Of course, coming from a cave man that wants us all to live in caves that doesn't surprise me.

Too bad that your college degree didn't educate you as to how this debt slavery system works........gotta be honest, Matthew...you are not all that bright. My son (20 years old) has never even been to so much as junior college and he knows infinitely more than you as to how things really work. He wouldn't be as merciful or as patient as I am towards you and your kind. He is brutally honest and spares no feelings and doesn't give a flying fuck about sparing them. I am still trying to teach him that he can win more converts with honey than vinegar...but he prefers the scorched earth "shock and awe" approach because he is really pissed....but he knows more than you.........as I do. Hope this helps!!!

And that is why I voted for bernie sanders and have a college degree. Of course, coming from a cave man that wants us all to live in caves that doesn't surprise me.

Too bad that your college degree didn't educate you as to how this debt slavery system works........gotta be honest, Matthew...you are not all that bright. My son (20 years old) has never even been to so much as junior college and he knows infinitely more than you as to how things really work. He wouldn't be as merciful or as patient as I am towards you and your kind. He is brutally honest and spares no feelings and doesn't give a flying fuck about sparing them. I am still trying to teach him that he can win more converts with honey than vinegar...but he prefers the scorched earth "shock and awe" approach because he is really pissed....but he knows more than you.........as I do. Hope this helps!!!
Thanks for the bright point of the morning...it's encouraging to know young people are paying attention to what the fascist liberal know-nothing's are doing, and are angry....and engaged....

Thanks for the bright point of the morning...it's encouraging to know young people are paying attention to what the fascist liberal know-nothing's are doing, and are angry....and engaged....

Yeah, my son wouldn't piss on a pseudo liberal if it was on fire and he had a full bladder.......

Hillary has DONE stupid shit for decades, but Trump saying stupid shit trumps that big time, in the minds of idiots.

Forum List

Back