10 Steps to Save the Constitution

A must read for every American (especially the idiot liberal dumbocrat)...

Get Ready for Constitution Day with 10 Steps to Save the Constitution

11. Understand that the Constitution exists only in the context of its case law as interpreted by the Supreme Court, authorized by the doctrines of judicial review and the rule of law.

It that the doctrine of "We don't need no stinkin constitution", we have the comfort of knowing that nine of the wisest men in the country will see to our freedoms and justice.

Personally, I have more faith in that document than the collective wisdom of every money grubbing lawyer in the country. Lets keep the constitution and export the lawyers.

11. Understand that the Constitution exists only in the context of its case law as interpreted by the Supreme Court, authorized by the doctrines of judicial review and the rule of law.

Pure, unadulterated, ignorance. And this is exactly why the idiot liberal dumbocrat needs to read it...

LOL neocons like yourself don't give a shit about the constitution you only bring it up when it fits your agenda.

I've forgotten more about the Constitution than you will ever know. You're just a typical anarchist asshole who thinks that NO RULES at all equals freedom. You're more dangerous than the idiot liberal Dumbocrat...

How to be a right wing extremist on the constitution:

Pretend to love the constitution

Claim it's "da libs" that hate it

Rip it to shreds when it doesn't fit your agenda.

Go on an all out assault and call for supreme court justices to be throw out when you don't get what you want

king_george.jpg

LOL neocons like yourself don't give a shit about the constitution you only bring it up when it fits your agenda.

I've forgotten more about the Constitution than you will ever know. You're just a typical anarchist asshole who thinks that NO RULES at all equals freedom. You're more dangerous than the idiot liberal Dumbocrat...

As usual you don't know a damn thing about me or my beliefs you just pretend you do. You have forget more about the constitution than you know eh? Well I believe that.

Pure, unadulterated, ignorance. And this is exactly why the idiot liberal dumbocrat needs to read it...

Yo! Stupid dog ...

The very definition of our law is what our SCOTUS says it is..

Right or left. Conservative or Liberal ...

They are the final word.

Next time, THINK before youuuuuuu

Oh, never mind.

rw's never THINK -

Apparently Clayton believes that document behind glass in the National Archives is some kind of mirage.

Apparently Clayton believes that document behind glass in the National Archives is some kind of mirage.

Actually, that's exactly what it is.

As usual you don't know a damn thing about me or my beliefs you just pretend you do. You have forget more about the constitution than you know eh? Well I believe that.

Really? This morning you had a black avatar when I correctly identified you as an idiot anarchist. A few hours later and you have an avatar with anarchy right in it. You're a fucking idiot. Anarchy does NOT equal freedom. It equals assholes like you.

Like I said, you're just as dangerous as the idiot liberal dumbocrats. You're both radicals, both dangerous, and both have ZERO respect for the US Constitution.

Lols...I have had an avatar that said have you heard about the libertarian conspiracy....we want to take over the government and then leave you alone for like 3 days now.So 1 lie debunked. Yes I am a AnarchoCapitalist maybe you should look it up before criticizing it. I am a radical very much so. You have a distorted view of what kind of government and country the founding fathers wanted and that's how you view things. I say they were closer to my view of things than yours.

Forum List

Back