10 Signs That Corporate Media Is Not Telling You the Truth About the Economy

#5 More than three-quarters of a million households in the state of California are behind on their rent, and now it appears that a tsunami of mass evictions is coming

This is due to Trump's CDC putting a moratorium on evections that the Biden CDC kept in place for another 9 months. People could have gone more than 18 months without paying rent and nothing could be done about it.
Are you still kissing Biden's ass like a good little democrat?

#6 Electric vehicles were supposed to be the wave of the future, but Ford is going to lose 4.5 billion dollars on electric vehicles this year alone…
And years from now when Ford can actually make some money on electric cars, they'll find out that our country can't make enough electricity to power them. Our country is acting like a bug flying into the pretty purple light.

And years from now when Ford can actually make some money on electric cars, they'll find out that our country can't make enough electricity to power them. Our country is acting like a bug flying into the pretty purple light.
Once again, the party of small hands offers 'we can't do that' answer.

Is the earth still not hot enough for you?

We are discussing #1 and #2 on your list.

Stay on topic in your own thread.
#1.....One trucking business doesn't define the entire industry.
#2....You fucktards in the CULT caused the Layoffs, and you're proud of it.
I countered his points too and he is ignoring me. I showed stats about the trucking industry doing well and historic data that debunked some of his other claims. He’s got nothing. Lastamender is a propaganda parrot

Great thread. Democrats need to do damage control. Trump has been incited multiple times. For what? Dems keep doing this insane "indicting TRUMP multiple times for felony treason littering with intent to park illegally without a permit." stuff. But meanwhile back at the ranch. Biden and CO leveraged influence and got buku $ influence pedaling, from China and Ukraine and Romania but no matter. Trump did "stuff'.
Great thread?! It’s full of lies. What’s wrong with you people?!

We see a lot of threads saying the economy is good. That is what the media tells us too. We also know the media lies.

No amount of media spin re a great economy can convince people who are living in the real world: unfurl="true"]https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu..._issues/biden_gets_poor_rating_on_the_economy[/URL]

So many of you on this forum are really suffering. You might want to re-assess your life choices and do something to better your situation.
Aw now, give em a break. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Most of the Trumptards are old retired geezers that didn't plan very well. Many more are drawing disability. Very few of them actually work. Ironic isn't it. Complaining about government when most of them depend on that very government to barely survive.

Mom always said, "Can't never could do nothing".

Great thread?! It’s full of lies. What’s wrong with you people?!
Well, they got two problems. First, massively uninformed and financially naive. If they were serious investors they would have recognized the author of the OP piece immediately. He has consistently predicted an economic collapse since 2007, over and over again. The old adage, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me applies here in spades. Michael Snyder has been fooling people over and over again.

I mean the OP is classic Snyder. Numbered list with no real logic, the Yellow Freight at number one a classic representation. That company has attempted restructuring like half a dozen times in the last several years, including during the Trump administration. Was Snyder predicting economic doom because of that then? Well yeah, actually, he was. That is all he does. I think he should go by the pen name, "Chicken Little".

I mean he has a formula, and give him credit, it works, against fools and know nothings. Create a numbered list, proclaim the list shows the sky is falling, and then throw in a little Jesus for good measure. And while I really don't think Snyder is that smart, like I highly doubt he has a college education and he sure as hell doesn't have a law degree like he has claimed. I do believe he is smart enough to know he is full of shit. But his con works, it puts money in his bank account, and while he may not realize that it condemns him to like a least the eighth level of hell according to Dante, he cluelessly glides to his own eventual destruction.

He has no HONOR. And that is the real problem with this country today. There is no HONOR. And it has been that way for damn decades. Freshman year in college, 1980, English 101. Professor asks the class for a word that has fallen out of use. I shoot my hand up, get recognized, and then proclaim, "Honor". Now that comes out of the mouth of someone wearing a flannel shirt, worn blue jeans and with a pronounced Southern Appalachian drawl. It is like I just came in out of the sticks. The professor goes absolutely nuts, jumps up and down screaming, "Yes, Yes".

And while I would never say, "Make America Great Again", this nation has always been "Great". Until we embrace "Honor", we will continue to struggle.

Such is the reprehensible right – conservatives want the American people to suffer economic hardship for some perceived partisan gain.
Their policies are not running the economy. The illegitimate governments policies are.

So many of you on this forum are really suffering. You might want to re-assess your life choices and do something to better your situation.
So many us care about the unnecessary suffering bought about by failed policies and a dual justice system. You are just being an asshole that most likely comes naturally to you.

Their policies are not running the economy. The illegitimate governments policies are.
You say these things and post ignorant OPs like this one but when pressed you can’t back any of it up. What’s up with that?

Multiple people have debunked your OP and you haven’t made one counterpoint. Do better

You say these things and post ignorant OPs like this one but when pressed you can’t back any of it up. What’s up with that?

Multiple people have debunked your OP and you haven’t made one counterpoint. Do better
I do not have to back up what the article says. It speaks for itself. If you think you have debunked it, knock yourself out.

I do not have to back up what the article says. It speaks for itself. If you think you have debunked it, knock yourself out.
It speaks inaccurately for itself which multiple people pointed out. I showed stats showing the trucking industries growth and projected growth. Your OP cherry picked one company that is restructuring and pretended it was a reflection of an entire industry. That’s not correct. Do you agree? If not then why?

It speaks inaccurately for itself which multiple people pointed out. I showed stats showing the trucking industries growth and projected growth. Your OP cherry picked one company that is restructuring and pretended it was a reflection of an entire industry. That’s not correct. Do you agree? If not then why?
I am not going to answer you. Keep trolling.

It is amazing how damn gullible MAGA fools are.
There's nothing gullible about observing the growing debt bomb. Commercial real estate is in freefall right now and will impact the larger market with large numbers of loan defaults and repossessions. Per capita household debt is on the rise as people continue to depend on their credit cards to make payments It should be made with a paycheck.

Homelessness is soaring and all of the states and not just among the jobless The new term working homeless describes a large percentage of these people.

How do you explain the mass rental disaster in California where nearly a million people are on the verge of being evicted from their homes?

There's nothing good about this economy.

Last edited:
There's nothing gullible about observing the growing debt bomb…. Per capita household debt is on the rise as people continue to depend on their credit cards to make payments It should be made with a paycheck…. There's nothing good about this economy.
There are plenty of “good” things about our economy, which has proven remarkably resilient during this period of war in Europe, opening up after Covid, the subsequent dramatic inflation and logistical problems (now abating), and the Fed’s dramatic increase in interest rates. There are still remaining concerns regarding overall government debt, and corporate debt in a few pockets of the economy, but none of that is new or seems likely to soon “blow up.”

Just as a service to understanding economic debt, particularly individual and family debt — as supposedly expressed by credit card debt — I offer this correction to your comment …

“Households Far from “Tapped Out”: Credit Card Balances, Burden, Available Credit, Delinquencies & Collections”

by Wolf Richter • May 15, 2023

“Credit cards are a huge payment method but not a big borrowing method.

“Consumers use their credit cards mostly as payment method and pay off their credit cards every month. According to the Federal Reserve in April this year, consumers used their credit cards to pay for $4.9 trillion in purchases in 2021.

IMG_0557.png

“Most of these $4.9 trillion in charges were paid off by due date and never accrued interest. But because the due-date is after the end of the month, the month-end balances that never accrue interest and are paid off a few days later still show up as credit card balances in the reports. So what we’re looking at here is largely a measure of spending via credit cards and to a smaller extent interest-bearing credit card debt.”

Households Far from “Tapped Out”: Credit Card Balances, Burden, Available Credit, Delinquencies & Collections | Wolf Street

In short, as this article makes very clear, the actual problem of “credit card debt” is much less than it was previously, as the vast majority of Americans have learned to use them more responsibly than in the past.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back