10 Questions

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MtnBiker, Mar 24, 2004.

1. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Ten Questions for Richard Clarke. ;)

Number 1: Mr. Clarke, the first time the Sudanese government offered bin Laden to the United States, exactly what advice did you give Bill Clinton?

Number 2: Mr. Clarke, the second time the Sudanese government offered bin Laden to the United States, exactly what advice did you give Bill Clinton?

Number 3: Mr. Clarke, the third time the Sudanese government offered bin Laden to the United States, exactly what advice did you give Bill Clinton?

Number 4: When Al-Qaeda attacked our barracks in Saudi Arabia, exactly what advice did you give Clinton for striking back at them?

Number 5: Mr. Clarke, when Al-Qaeda attacked the World Trade Center in 1993, what advice did you give Clinton for striking back at them?

Number 6: Mr. Clarke, when Al-Qaeda attacked the USS Cole, what advice did you give President Clinton for striking back at them?

Number 7: Mr. Clarke, when Al-Qaeda attacked the two U.S. embassies in North Africa, weren't you one of the experts who advised Clinton to bomb the pharmaceutical factory in Sudan?

Number 8: Mr. Clarke, when Clinton was slashing the defense budget in the face of these Al-Qaeda attacks, did you advise him against it?

Number 9: Mr. Clarke, when Clinton undermined the CIA in the face of all these takers, did you advise him against that?

Number 10: Mr. Clarke, isn't it true that you and your colleagues in the Clinton administration generally were complete and miserable failures in defending this nation?

2. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Mr. Clarke's response :

I plead the 5th !

3. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    :D

"but I'll make alot of money from my book".

4. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Anyone see the Chapelle show with that drug dealer pleading the fifth.

"After anything you say, FIF'!!"
    "Ask me a question, FIF'!!"

5. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I have an 11th question:

If you are so correct and your policies so sound, Why didn't you write an expose book after Clinton's term??