10 Not-Racist-at-All Things White People Do That Make Me Think ‘Yup, He’s Probably Racist’

I'm pretty sure that article is satire.

But, I don't doubt there are people who think that way.
You aren't very bright then....

You're probably right.

You are bright, but you are so bright you over estimate human behavior as you expect it be somewhat within the rational limits you present for yourself, at least this is my impression.

I'm a cop. I'm fully aware of how irrational people can be.

It was one of the most surprising things about the job that I regularly meet people without the mental capacity to convert Oxygen to CO2.

It was one of the most surprising things about the job that I regularly meet people without the mental capacity to convert Oxygen to CO2.
Yeah, I recall now you saying that elsewhere.

Thank you for your service to the community.

I could not do your job without the high risk of blowing the brains out of perps on a daily basis.

i just dont have that much self control when it comes to some things, and predatory thugs are one of those things.

Yeah, I recall now you saying that elsewhere.

Thank you for your service to the community.

I could not do your job without the high risk of blowing the brains out of perps on a daily basis.

i just dont have that much self control when it comes to some things, and predatory thugs are one of those things.

It requires a certain amount of detachment. That makes it hard to maintain empathy in some cases.

You just have to remember that if you don't do your job properly then the judicial system can't to theirs.

A momentary lapse in judgment can mean a guilty person goes free.

My dog is too small to do more than chew on a negroid's ankle.
luskin.jpg

It requires a certain amount of detachment. That makes it hard to maintain empathy in some cases.

You just have to remember that if you don't do your job properly then the judicial system can't to theirs.

One thing that bugs me is that I know that there are some cold blooded cunning murderers out there, and you guys risk crossing them every damned day.

I would be doing reconaissance by fire on every vehicle I stopped, lol.

200.gif

One thing that bugs me is that I know that there are some cold blooded cunning murderers out there, and you guys risk crossing them every damned day.

I would be doing reconaissance by fire on every vehicle I stopped, lol.

200.gif
Haha haha! This post right here is why you're one of my favorite posters on this site, man.

Forum List

Back