10 Commandments for Atheists

Because it was an acknowledgement of fact of the human condition. Humanists are not afraid to speak frankly, we aren't putting on an act for a celestial dictator.

Yes, if I had my druthers, all human life would be as important as all other human life. But again, secular humanists generally don't live in fantasyland.
And yet you still don't see new, genetically distinct human beings in the early stages of the human life cycle as being human beings. This is by definition dehumanizing human life.

Yes, I am aware that you made that up in a desperate apologist effort to retrofit your newfound knowledge to your fetish myths.

Your one on a long line of such apologists.
Nope. Nothing has been made up. You read allegorical accounts literally. That's why you have never understood them.

And yet you still don't see new, genetically distinct human beings in the early stages of the human life cycle as being human beings
Not in the sense of personhood of the mother. That is correct. I feel the same about brain dead adults.

Ii didn't. I sa you overstate it out of context and commit a stupid fallacy to try to characterize humanism.

Both facts.

Now go ahead and scramble to find new reasons on Google why you took your position long ago. Intellectual fraud on parade.
There was nothing taken out of context. Communism is naturalized humanism. Every single Communist state was an atheistic state.

Except your hilariously dumb claim of an allegory that no illiterate fool who made up the myths could ever have come up with.
The fact that you can't accept a iteral reading of those accounts only serves to prove they were never written as literal accounts. The first 11 chapters are allegorical accounts. Not literal accounts.

Thank you for proving my point. You dehumanize human life in the womb.
Actually, I humanize the only person in that equation. You are the one saying she is a clump of cells that should be labeled human, and that's where your stunted thought process ends.

Your made up allegory is not a literal reading.

You always do this, when your arguments fail. "God says so!"
You can't accept theses accounts as being allegorical because it destroys your decidedly anti-intellectual arguments against them. You can only make arguments against literal readings of theses accounts. That's why you refuse to accept the reality that these accounts were obviously written as allegories.

Actually, I humanize the only person in that equation. You are the one saying she is a clump of cells that should be labeled human, and that's where your stunted thought process ends.
Thank you for proving my point that you dehumanize certain human beings.

Except your hilariously dumb claim of an allegory that no illiterate fool who made up the myths could ever have come up with.
It's because you can't be objective about these accounts that the meaning of these accounts is lost on you. It's the same reason that your life is spiraling out of control now. You will never be able to see reality as long as you cling to your pride and have a preference for an outcome.

Marx believed that removing God from society would lead to communism. That was exactly his plan.

no, not the heavenly, rather to remove the desert religions that persecuite and victimize the innocent - was their goal that would lead to a more wholesome life whether choosing communism or not.

Forum List

Back