10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

To answer your question: Because history
Whitey's fault these people didn't leave a lot of books?
Whiteys fault that they assumed it had to be in a book. Especially after they had to learn how to write from other Africans.

Last edited:
"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "

-Constantine de Volney

The Indians were more advanced heir than the sub-Saharan. Their misfortune was to live in climes in which others wanted to live.

I don't know that I agree.

The Plains Indians had not discovered the wheel, had no written language, had not discovered how to domesticate animals and were stone age hunter gatherers. Most of the Central African tribes were well versed in animal husbandry and bred cows and goats as food.

Central American tribes were sophisticated, but the Plains Indians were as primitive as it's possible to be.

The Indians were more advanced heir than the sub-Saharan. Their misfortune was to live in climes in which others wanted to live.

The Plains Indians had not discovered the wheel, had no written language, had not discovered how to domesticate animals and were stone age hunter gatherers. Most of the Central African tribes were well versed in animal husbandry and bred cows and goats as food.

Central American tribes were sophisticated, but the Plains Indians were as primitive as it's possible to be.
As you mentioned, "Indians is a generic term which also applies to all aboriginal Americans, including the Aztec and Maya. Go to Mexico and you will see pyramids both big and small which still stand.

This was done without any diffusion of any type except between their cultures. Sub-Saharan Africans had diffusion for centuries but were unable to exploit.

As you mentioned, "Indians is a generic term which also applies to all aboriginal Americans, including the Aztec and Maya. Go to Mexico and you will see pyramids both big and small which still stand.

This was done without any diffusion of any type except between their cultures. Sub-Saharan Africans had diffusion for centuries but were unable to exploit.
Those pyramids were built with Egyptian influences. The largest manmade structure was in what you monkeys call sub Sahara. To bad we dont confine ourselves to below the Sahara though.

Walls of Benin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Walls of Benin City was the world's largest man-made earth structure.[2] Fred Pearce wrote in New Scientist:

"They extend for some 16,000 kilometres in all, in a mosaic of more than 500 interconnected settlement boundaries. They cover 6,500 square kilometres and were all dug by the Edo people. In all, they are four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops. They took an estimated 150 million hours of digging to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet.

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

Whiteys fault that they assumed it had to be in a book. Especially after they had to learn how to write from other Africans.
Cleo Patra wuz back!!!!!!

Those pyramids were built with Egyptian influences. The largest manmade structure was in what you monkeys call sub Sahara. To bad we dont confine ourselves to below the Sahara though.

The Walls of Benin City was the world's largest man-made earth structure.[2] Fred Pearce wrote in New Scientist:

"They extend for some 16,000 kilometres in all, in a mosaic of more than 500 interconnected settlement boundaries. They cover 6,500 square kilometres and were all dug by the Edo people. In all, they are four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops. They took an estimated 150 million hours of digging to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet.
OH, shut the fuck up. No one buys that shit!

Cleo Patra wuz back!!!!!!
In todays US many would think that since she was part Black.

Dont get emotional. Your monkey lies are being exposed as we speak. :laugh:

Dont get emotional. Your monkey lies are being exposed as we speak. :laugh:
Emotional? Seriously? I enjoy the jungle bunny civilization stories, but nobody take them seriously. Come on, mud huts and no written language...?

It's amusing that Asslips thinks anyone pays any attention to the stupid shit he posts.

He gives black people a really bad name, which I think is his purpose. I suspect he's a fat, white troll from Stormfront.
Maybe, but I think Asc studied at the Al Sharpton School of World History.

While I find it interesting- the civilizations of sub-Saharan Africa are not mentioned much, and there is a rather fascinating history there- I really don't see what that has to do with race.

So where are all those ancient african writings?

You were whites slaves, you were used as tools. As with all slaves, the masters benefited and society.

You were slaves.

You know our history better then your own.

You were segregated and treated as second class citizens. Hung, raped, left out, left to poverty.

We didn't really care for you, except how you benefited us. A good many still don't. I would expect even you all don't like you all very much.

You were educated in our schools and in our history.

That is why we don't talk about it, nor care about it.

Just saying. That answer your question, as to why we don't teach, learn or care about it?

The Mali empire is a second to none civilization. As are the Egyptians.

We love the Eygptians! We learn about them.

Forum List

Back