10/30/08 Polls (national and state)

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
What should be noted here is Louisiana has McCain +3. With all of the early voting going on in LA heavily favoring Democrats, Louisiana should be considered toss-up relatively soon.

Thanks to FiveThirtyEight.com: Electoral Projections Done Right

2987446265_b076ab7171_o.png

Last edited:
Obama's senior advisors have been discussing Obama do a campaign stop in Arizona over the weekend. Imagine if you could get a crowd of 10-20,000 people in Phoenix.

That would be a smart move, spread McCains defense even thinner. 20,000 people is definately possible in Arizona, unlike McCain Obama doesn't have to bus 4,000 school kids to his rallies to make it look like anyone wants to hear his speeches.

Its hard to believe he is ahead in NC, thats crazy.

Look at the voter turnout in NC so far.

2008 Early Voting

Out of 1.8 million people who have already voted in NC, which is 52% of the amount of people who voted in 2004, 53% of them have been Democrat, 29.2% have been Republican and 17.6% have been Independent.

Also, look at these polls for NC:

Pollster.com: 2008 North Carolina Presidential General Election: McCain vs Obama

CNN/Time has Obama up by 6 there.

That would be a smart move, spread McCains defense even thinner. 20,000 people is definately possible in Arizona, unlike McCain Obama doesn't have to bus 4,000 school kids to his rallies to make it look like anyone wants to hear his speeches.

I kept wondering why McCain's crowds looked so young... you have a speech at a high school gymnasium with a bunch of people who aren't even old enough to vote yet???

I kept wondering why McCain's crowds looked so young... you have a speech at a high school gymnasium with a bunch of people who aren't even old enough to vote yet???

yes his campaign is hopeless I dedicate this song to the pitiful fools [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnqqj5Q1BU]YouTube - Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Them Goodbye[/ame]

Forum List

Back