10,000 greet Ryan in WI!!!!

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
VP candidate Ryan returns to Wisconsin to adoring crowd - JSOnline

28771531-mjs_romney_nws_caw_2.jpg

Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney wave to the crowd at the Waukesha County Expo Center on Sunday. A spokesperson said that roughly 10,000 people attended the campaign rally.

The Romney-Ryan ticket ignited the Republican base in its Wisconsin heartland. Roads were jammed for miles as thousands of people vied to get an up-close-and-personal view of the GOP's national ticket. Romney-Ryan T-shirts were big sellers, and people waved Romney-Ryan placards.

"My mom is a Medicare senior in Florida," Ryan told CBS. "Our point is, we need to preserve their benefits because government made promises to them that they've organized their retirements around. In order to make sure we can do that, you must reform it for those of us who are younger. And we think these reforms are good reforms that have bipartisan origins. They started from the Clinton commission in the late '90s."

Last edited:
If Ryan's plan is gonna be so great for seniors, why doesn't it apply to anyone who is currently a senior?

I have a good friend that lives in Wisconsin and her and her husband are just thrilled about this....they think he was the best choice. Sounds like a lot of people thought the same thing! And watching the left melt down and make excuses now is PRICELESS! I love the ones that say how horrible he'll be, he doesn't care about the old people..blah,blah,blah...Everything they say are lies, half-truths, and just grasping at straws hoping someone will believe them! Lol!

If Ryan's plan is gonna be so great for seniors, why doesn't it apply to anyone who is currently a senior?

Because it shifts the way INVESTMENT is done. If we could retroactively invest, then I would have IPO stock from Microsoft and Google. But it doesn't work that way.

You work for the government, doncha?

VP candidate Ryan returns to Wisconsin to adoring crowd - JSOnline

28771531-mjs_romney_nws_caw_2.jpg

Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney wave to the crowd at the Waukesha County Expo Center on Sunday. A spokesperson said that roughly 10,000 people attended the campaign rally.

The Romney-Ryan ticket ignited the Republican base in its Wisconsin heartland. Roads were jammed for miles as thousands of people vied to get an up-close-and-personal view of the GOP's national ticket. Romney-Ryan T-shirts were big sellers, and people waved Romney-Ryan placards.

"My mom is a Medicare senior in Florida," Ryan told CBS. "Our point is, we need to preserve their benefits because government made promises to them that they've organized their retirements around. In order to make sure we can do that, you must reform it for those of us who are younger. And we think these reforms are good reforms that have bipartisan origins. They started from the Clinton commission in the late '90s."

Butt hurt recallers seek counseling............

Because it shifts the way INVESTMENT is done. If we could retroactively invest, then I would have IPO stock from Microsoft and Google. But it doesn't work that way.

You work for the government, doncha?

You say that like "government worker" is the new "negro".

Forum List

Back