First thing this morning................

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
I made a contribution to America's Comeback team and bought the bumper sticker.

Didn't buy the T-shirt............

I'm set to go!

I'm set to go!

Forgive me if I dont break out the pom poms.

But ryan was a good choice and will make holding my nose for Romney much easier.

I'm set to go!

But ryan was a good choice and will make holding my nose for Romney much easier.

Don't think of it as Voting for Romney, Think of it as Voting to Remove Obama, and the Far left from Power.

Much more Motivating.

I'm set to go!

Don't think of it as Voting for Romney, Think of it as Voting to Remove Obama, and the Far left from Power.

Much more Motivating.

we are voting in the movers to the WH and even if we did that, even if we got Obama out and replaced him with a cat id feel better.

Romney/Ryan pulled in over 3 million dollars the first 24 hours after the announcement.

Small correction...............

"we" may have included "you" but not "I"

I knew from Day 2 he was a green teen. I still prefer competence and experience to pom-pom waving community organizers.

Romney/Ryan pulled in over 3 million dollars the first 24 hours after the announcement.

Poor Obama! Now he'll have to learn about math and accounting and compound interest and all that SCHOOL stuff that he often quotes but doesn't understand.

He will be without a teleprompter for the debates. It should be quite easy for Romney to expose him again and again as an incompetent imposter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back