Romney Addresses Crowd of Over 10,000 in Colorado

Yes it was huge--the Red Rocks area can only hold 10K people thousands were turned away and couldn't get in. One lady who had lived in the area all of her life--says she has never seen so many show up at Red Rocks.
I'm guessing she isn't a U2 fan......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NAgCL0_oqM]U2 - Sunday bloody sunday - Live at red rock - 1983 - YouTube[/ame]​

It's too bad the "kid from detroit" wasn't able to do that in Detroit where there would be more electoral votes....That Kid Rock (also from Michigan) had to have his rally for the Governor out there is telling of just how unpopular Romney is in car country.

It's sort of hilarious when you think about it; lets have a giant rally in a state that has a single digit electoral vote total. Again, an amateurish move by his campaign staff. Why not have this event with a musical group headliner in WI, VA, NC, FL, or OH where there is more to gain? Maybe he has other events planned with other performers.

Wonder if he sang, "American Bad Ass" with Romney on Stage....

Bull.... Romney may very well win MI not Detroit though...

Let Detroit Go Bankrupt? It Already Has

help-detroit1.gif

“I’m a son of Detroit,” Mitt Romney confessed during Monday’s presidential debate. “I was born in Detroit. My dad was head of a car company. I like American cars. And I would do nothing to hurt the U.S. auto industry.” But like so many Detroiters, Mitt Romney left before the capital of the U.S. auto industry could hurt him. Detroit is scary.

Detroit has just been named the most dangerous city in America. This is the fourth consecutive year that Forbes has bestowed the dishonor upon the Motor City. A few years back, the Bay Area Center for Voting Research named Detroit the most liberal city in America. If you believe the two listings are mere coincidence, I have a domed stadium in Pontiac to sell you.

Detroit proves that liberalism is hazardous to your health.

America’s most dangerous city hasn’t been governed by a Republican for a half century. Yet, on November 6, the city’s residents will again take out their anger on a Republican—this time one of the city’s sons—at the polls. The worse the performance of Detroit’s hard-left officeholders paradoxically means the greater the punishment for the party that opposes them. When the largest employer in a city is the city itself, urging the cut backs necessary to attract employers is seen as an attack on employment.

Jroc did you see this poll. Romney has tied Obama in Michigan.

From my post in the election forums:

Whoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:D

This is big. Instead of holy toledo it's holy mackinaw!!!!!

Foster McCollum White Baydoun (FMW)B, a national public opinion polling and voter analytics consulting firm based in Michigan and representing the combined resources of Foster McCollum White & Associates (Troy Michigan) and Baydoun Consulting (Dearborn Michigan) conducted a telephone-automated polling random survey of Michigan registered and most likely November 2012 General election voters for Fox 2 News Detroit to determine their voting and issue preferences for the presidential election.

An initial qualifying statement was read to respondents asking them to participate only if they were very likely to vote in the November General Election.

Thirty five thousand (35,000) calls were placed, and 1,122 respondents fully participated in the survey. The margin of error for this total polling sample is 2.93% with a confidence level of 95%.

The 2012 United States Presidential election will be held on November 6, 2012. Who are you most likely to vote for in the election?

President Barack Obama 46.92%
Republican Nominee Mitt Romney 46.56%
another candidate 2.30%
Undecided 4.23%

Michigan Poll: Obama and Romney in dead heat - Fox 2 News Headlines

It's too bad the "kid from detroit" wasn't able to do that in Detroit where there would be more electoral votes....That Kid Rock (also from Michigan) had to have his rally for the Governor out there is telling of just how unpopular Romney is in car country.

It's sort of hilarious when you think about it; lets have a giant rally in a state that has a single digit electoral vote total. Again, an amateurish move by his campaign staff. Why not have this event with a musical group headliner in WI, VA, NC, FL, or OH where there is more to gain? Maybe he has other events planned with other performers.

Wonder if he sang, "American Bad Ass" with Romney on Stage....

help-detroit1.gif

“I’m a son of Detroit,” Mitt Romney confessed during Monday’s presidential debate. “I was born in Detroit. My dad was head of a car company. I like American cars. And I would do nothing to hurt the U.S. auto industry.” But like so many Detroiters, Mitt Romney left before the capital of the U.S. auto industry could hurt him. Detroit is scary.

Detroit has just been named the most dangerous city in America. This is the fourth consecutive year that Forbes has bestowed the dishonor upon the Motor City. A few years back, the Bay Area Center for Voting Research named Detroit the most liberal city in America. If you believe the two listings are mere coincidence, I have a domed stadium in Pontiac to sell you.

Detroit proves that liberalism is hazardous to your health.

America’s most dangerous city hasn’t been governed by a Republican for a half century. Yet, on November 6, the city’s residents will again take out their anger on a Republican—this time one of the city’s sons—at the polls. The worse the performance of Detroit’s hard-left officeholders paradoxically means the greater the punishment for the party that opposes them. When the largest employer in a city is the city itself, urging the cut backs necessary to attract employers is seen as an attack on employment.

Romney has the same chance of winning Michigan (his home city--for now--he'll flip flop on that too before it's over more than likely) that he has of winning the Presidency.

Zero.

Tied. Latest poll. Yes, Michigan. And tied now in Ohio. :D

I'm having a great morning.

More women vote than men.

And a majority of them will be voting for Romney because of the economy.

The economy is doing fine.

Auto sales are back to normal, retail sales are back to normal, housing starts shot up the last two months.

Home building will continue to bring down unemployment next year.

The economy is doing "fine"? The absurdity of that statement goes without saying, Chris. The economy is still growing at a glacial pace of 1.5%...unemployment is still at 8%...the cost of everything we buy is skyrocketing while our take home pay continues to shrink.

What exactly is "fine" about any of that?

The reason that Romney is gaining among women voters is that many of them have seen through Obama's negative campaign and are simply asking themselves which of the two candidates can best fix the economy. Romney wins that contest hands down.

Auto sales are back to normal, retail sales are back to normal, housing starts shot up the last two months.

The economy is doing "fine"? The absurdity of that statement goes without saying, Chris. The economy is still growing at a glacial pace of 1.5%...unemployment is still at 8%...the cost of everything we buy is skyrocketing while our take home pay continues to shrink.

The reason that Romney is gaining among women voters is that many of them have seen through Obama's negative campaign and are simply asking themselves which of the two candidates can best fix the economy. Romney wins that contest hands down.

the economy is doing fine. Ask Wall Street :lol:

Obama urges Colorado voters to head to polls early

DENVER, Colo. – President Barack Obama is going to vote for someone tomorrow, but he won’t say for whom.
Speaking to a crowd of 16,000 in a Denver park, the president sought to lead by example by saying he would vote early in Chicago on Thursday.
“I can’t tell you who I’m voting for,” he said. “It’s a secret ballot. But Michelle says she voted for me.”

Obama urges Colorado voters to head to polls early - First Read

I'm guessing the bolded part was over looked??

Has anyone in this thread ever been to the Red Rocks Amphitheater?
If you haven't you have missed an amazing place.

Just saying that you guys wetting yourselves over every little bit of news is kind of funny.

.....Just like....​

.....1996!!!!

"Now it's Bill Clinton's turn to run for re-election. And though the economy is not moving backward (the definition of a recession), it's not setting any speed records either."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

Obama urges Colorado voters to head to polls early

Obama urges Colorado voters to head to polls early - First Read

I'm guessing the bolded part was over looked??

Has anyone in this thread ever been to the Red Rocks Amphitheater?
If you haven't you have missed an amazing place.

Just saying that you guys wetting yourselves over every little bit of news is kind of funny.

Not sure who you mean by 'you guys'. I abhor incomplete information on any level.

Romney has the same chance of winning Michigan (his home city--for now--he'll flip flop on that too before it's over more than likely) that he has of winning the Presidency.

Zero.

Care to link to the "tied" poll in Michigan?

Zero.

Disregard, I see your choice of "polls", a local fox affiliate. Excuse me while I chuckle. :lol:

That is fine... for libtards. It means more people will be dependent on the government, which is exactly what they want.

Zero.

Michigan Poll: Obama and Romney in dead heat

Michigan Poll: Obama and Romney in dead heat - Fox 2 News Headlines

Disregard, I see your choice of "polls", a local fox affiliate. Excuse me while I chuckle. :lol:

Our local affiliate here are a bunch of liberals you idiot, as is the liberal Detroit News

Obama, Romney Tied in Michigan; Detroit News Endorses Mitt

Poll: Obama, Romney Tied in Michigan; Detroit News Endorses Mitt - Guy Benson

Forum List

Back