1 Year Old Karate Master 😮

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well I can tell you one thing for sure. I pity the fool who tries to take away this kid's lunch money in the future. He won't have any problems with bullies for sure.

He may turn out to be the bully.

True, as my worry is that it might not be a good idea teaching a toddler to kick like that, but I can't deny that he's talented and I didn't think that there was any way possible for him to break a board, but he proved me wrong. 😆

I could beat him

1696272291418.gif

Every white parent must have their kids in some kind of martial arts due to extreme hate and violence against whites in america

I suggest
Boxing, Wrestling , BJJ or Muay Thai or Krav maga

One of those 5 , if not 2

The thing is that I've been questioning if he actually broke that board or if his father just made it look like that, but if he has all that control, balance, and discipline at that age it's not actually all that far fetched.

The thing is that I've been questioning if he actually broke that board or if his father just made it look like that, but if he has all that control, balance, and discipline at that age it's not actually all that far fetched.

It was probably a light board, maybe balsa, or pre-scored. No 21 mo old kid has the power to break a handheld 1" pine.

It was probably a light board, maybe balsa, or pre-scored. No 21 mo old kid has the power to break a handheld 1" pine.

I was actually reading something in the comments about how it was probably reusable.

Yeah, I just rewatched the board breaking and whatever wood that was must have been pre-scored on the back to weaken it as it broke in a perfectly straight line right down the middle. Wood doesn't normally break nice and smooth like that by itself.

Still, pretty impressive for the little tyke as he must know to curl his toes back and I expect he'll grow up to be a pretty awesome martial arts competitor or fighter by the time he is in his teens.

Forum List

Back