1 woman & her purse vs. 3 violent men...no one has a gun...poor woman...

Well, another anti gunner victory...no one in this situation had a gun...so the woman was viciously beaten for her purse by three men....she didn't have a gun....neither did they....an anti gunner paradise....

the attack was,caught on video....it shows how vicious the attack was....

Trio of Black New York Men Beat Hispanic Woman in Robbery Attempt

The other two then swarm around her trying to pry her wrap around purse from her body as she lay helpless on the sidewalk. Two of them men drag her several feet by the purse strap.

"I just remember the whole attack, and for them leaving me, I remember them just dragging me, and then I started yelling for someone to help me," Reyes told CBS. "And then that's when I realized blood was coming from my face, but I didn't know where from my face."

The victim's father said that his daughter was traumatized by the attack.

"And her jeans were covered in blood and her sneakers were covered in blood," Jay Reyes said.

I can see that this is so much better...sure, she might have been killed, she might have been beaten into a coma...but it is better for society that she just take the beating...quietly, and without fuss, so that the anti gunners can feel safe....better 1000 innocent people be raped, robbed, brutally beaten or killed, than one criminal be shot....

Right?
In this case it's a good thing she didn't have a gun, she didn't have the situation awareness mentality she placed herself in that situation when she walked in between the three where it left her no avenue of escape, and noway she would have had time to pull a firearm..

If she had decided to buy a gun it would have meant she probably had more awareness of possible,threats,in the world....and having a gun with the intent to carry for self defense is a different animal,altogether....and yes....Evan surprised as she was, she still would have had a chance...I have,read the stories and it is not impossible....it has happened...

something that people who don't study self defense fail to realize is the force multiplier that a gun actually is....

In an empty hand encounter...you have,to physically dominate your opponent to win...either through beating on them with your limbs...or using your body weight and limbs to confine and control theirs....

now a single individual has to overcome the size, strength, skill, aggressiveness, willingness to injure and possibly kill, and speed of an opponent to achieve victory empty handed...a woman, a small person a handicapped person or a senior citizen begins any fight against one healthy young male at a severe,deficit in all,of those things....now add another healthy young male....and another....then you would be right....which creates the outcome in this event in the post....

now....give the woman a gun....she no longer has to match her attackers in size,,strength, speed, weight, aggressiveness, empty hand skill,...all she needs to do is draw the weapon....and most times this ends any aggression by even multiple healthy males....when it doesn't...all she has to do is direct a half inch circle over any part of their body and apply 6 pounds of pressure with her finger....and she causes massive damage to her attacker....which is how most other fights,end....even against multiple unarmed attackers...

even if they are beating on her...it is not impossible for someone with an adrenaline spike to unholster a weapon...I have read the the real world stories....and the victim....even surprised, wounded and outnumbered wins....

Anti gunners and people who know nothing about self defense do not understand combat and survival...you need to research it...too many false assumptions are made...especially about women and guns that are just that...false...

The woman will just have the gun taken away, the woman won't be able to use it properly....that is just wrong and wrong....read up on the subject....

a friend of mine is a Dr. A friend from his medical school became a medical examiner in New York, and my friend told about a woman who was savagely attacked in her apartment....she fought the attacker up and down her entrance hallway even as he was taking chips out of her skull as he was trying to stab her to death...but she fought back and forth against his man who had a knife...had she been wearing a gun she could have survived, but because she was unarmed...his size, strength, aggressiveness, weight and his knife ended up killing her...

Please, do the research, you will see you are wrong....but then you will know the truth...
Sometimes a father will give his daughter a gun for protection,
Remember the pro gun lady in Texas whose parents were shot while they were at a restaurant eating the gun she had and left in her car was given to her.

luby's Cafe...
Something like that. She was like a few women who have not bought a gun but have one given to them.

Bill doesn't want to slow down shooters

First-year social studies teacher Megan Silberberger intervened in the attack in Marysville, 30 miles north of Seattle, teachers union president Randy Davis said.

The teacher intercepted the gunman as he paused, possibly to reload, student Erick Cervantes told KIRO-TV.

"I'm completely amazed by her actions and I feel for her," Davis told The Associated Press. "I don't know why she was in the cafeteria but I'm just grateful she was there."

A school resource officer also ran to the scene, Davis said.

The attacker killed one girl and seriously wounded four others before he died of what police said was a self-inflicted wound.

It wasn't clear if the shooter committed suicide or if he accidentally shot himself in the struggle with the teacher.

Yeah Joe, I get it...you emote...you don't understand facts...accidents are small in comparison to the times guns are used to save lives and stop crime...but they are very easily to emote on because they are tragic...while the people who are not robbed, raped, beaten into commas, or murdered just don't trigger your emotions the same way...if the crime is stopped before it happens...or the victim kills or injures the attacker...it never existed to you...there fore it has no reality for you...

Uh, again- 800 gun accidents compared to 200 gun self-defense killings.

Strikes me that if the tragic undesired result happens 4 times more often than the desired result, that product isn't living up to the billing.

200 gun self-defense killings.

Joe...your government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party education is showing....

Not every encounter with a criminal ends with the victim killing the criminal...I have shown you the research and the stories and you just don't get it...even Brain confirms me on this one...he uses it to push his own 10 round magazine agenda....

Victims don't want to kill people, they don't want to point guns at people...sadly the criminal initiates the violence...so when it does go to violence, the victim stops when the threat is stopped...they don't walk over and execute the criminal....

Get help joe...1.4 million times a year people use guns to save lives and stop violent crime...vs. 6-700 gun accidents a year...which you refuse to help alleviate by supporting gun safety education in schools...and even without that 6-70 children a year are killed in gun accidents vs. the 310 million guns in private hands....

T
he teacher intercepted the gunman as he paused, possibly to reload, student Erick Cervantes told KIRO-TV.

No, he stopped shooting because he shot all the people he wanted to shoot...and instead of killing himself as he struggled with her...he could more than easily have simply killed her and kept shooting...try harder...

T
he teacher intercepted the gunman as he paused, possibly to reload, student Erick Cervantes told KIRO-TV.

No, he stopped shooting because he shot all the people he wanted to shoot...and instead of killing himself as he struggled with her...he could more than easily have simply killed her and kept shooting...try harder...

You have a report that says that Bill? Or do you just make up stuff when the facts don't match your agenda?

Then share the link.

I used your post...you have one witness in the chaos saying one thing...we know he had a beef against this group of kids and he killed himself...not the teacher...you interpret that your way I will mine...mine makes more sense...

Yeah Joe, I get it...you emote...you don't understand facts...accidents are small in comparison to the times guns are used to save lives and stop crime...but they are very easily to emote on because they are tragic...while the people who are not robbed, raped, beaten into commas, or murdered just don't trigger your emotions the same way...if the crime is stopped before it happens...or the victim kills or injures the attacker...it never existed to you...there fore it has no reality for you...

Uh, again- 800 gun accidents compared to 200 gun self-defense killings.

Strikes me that if the tragic undesired result happens 4 times more often than the desired result, that product isn't living up to the billing.
Joe just checked and great news my guns haven't shot anyone all year.

Washington school shooter fired at family killed classmate RT USA

The incident reportedly began after Fryberg walked into the school’s cafeteria, witness Jordan Luton said to CNN. Fryberg allegedly walkted towards a table of students, "came up from behind ... and fired about six bullets into the backs of them," witness Jordan Luton said to CNN. "They were his friends, so it wasn't just random.”

Two of the injured appear to be his cousins.

ncoming reports by KIRO TV reporters Amy Clancy and Deborah Horne state that two of Fryberg's victims were his own cousins: Andrew Fryberg and Nate Hatch. Relatives have apparently confirmed their identities and noted that three family members are either dead or have been injured, including the shooter.

As to reloading...

Meanwhile, police told CBS News they are attempting to trace a Beretta 40 caliber handgun that they suspect Fryberg used to carry out the shooting.

Do your research Brain...what is a problem with someone using a .40 caliber pistol....?

it is a big round and without practice you may very well limp wrist it, especially a small kid as this kid is reported to be and no...being a football player doesn't help with a jumping gun.......causing a malfunction...which means...you have to stop and clear it...so he could kill himself...as most of these shooters do at the scene....

Or...he wasn't doing anything like that and was finished killing the people he wanted to kill when the teacher jumped him...and he still killed himself...

Then share the link.

I used your post...you have one witness in the chaos saying one thing...we know he had a beef against this group of kids and he killed himself...not the teacher...you interpret that your way I will mine...mine makes more sense...

So you are just making things up then.

Other student witnesses have said that the teacher pushed Fryberg's arm away as he aimed the gun at her. That teacher has been identified by Randy Davis, the president of the Marysville Education Association, as first-year social studies teacher Megan Silberberger.

I'm sure we will find out exactly what happened.

As to reloading...

Meanwhile, police told CBS News they are attempting to trace a Beretta 40 caliber handgun that they suspect Fryberg used to carry out the shooting.

Do your research Brain...what is a problem with someone using a .40 caliber pistol....?

it is a big round and without practice you may very well limp wrist it, especially a small kid as this kid is reported to be and no...being a football player doesn't help with a jumping gun.......causing a malfunction...which means...you have to stop and clear it...so he could kill himself...as most of these shooters do at the scene....

Or...he wasn't doing anything like that and was finished killing the people he wanted to kill when the teacher jumped him...and he still killed himself...

Well he sure did a lot of damage with it didn't he?

Well he sure did a lot of damage with it didn't he?

See Brain...I don't know how he did it...that campus is a gun free zone...no guns allowed...so how did he actually shoot those students in the first place...it is against the law to bring guns into a school...a gun free zone...right? So this must not have actually happened...right?

Erick Cervantes, a student who witnessed the violence, said a teacher came through the cafeteria door and tried to swat the gun away from Fryberg before he aimed it at her. "She moved his hand, the weapon, and he shot himself," Cervantes said.

Hmmmm...and he didn't point it back at her and pull the trigger on a gun that obviously functioned...right...if he was planning on killing more people...right? He shot himself...not the attacking teacher...

Keep trying though Brain...

Erick Cervantes, a student who witnessed the violence, said a teacher came through the cafeteria door and tried to swat the gun away from Fryberg before he aimed it at her. "She moved his hand, the weapon, and he shot himself," Cervantes said.

Hmmmm...and he didn't point it back at her and pull the trigger on a gun that obviously functioned...right...if he was planning on killing more people...right? He shot himself...not the attacking teacher...

Keep trying though Brain...

How did a teacher even get close to him? You keep saying it doesn't happen even though well it does and I have provided lots of examples of it happening. You just don't want to save lives, you want to sell guns.

I have heard her hitting his arm is what made him accidently shoot himself.

Maybe he figured it was over when a teacher got so close and did shoot himself.

What seems to be clear is that a teacher got close to him when he paused to reload and that ended the situation.

On another tangent...I have a young person in the family who attends High School...they have 2 police liason officers who carry weapons on the campus and a detail of unarmed security on the campus...as well as at least 4 Deans who patrol the hallways and other social workers, psychiatrists, nurses, secretaries and office staff...

If people are leery of arming teachers who have to deal up close and personal to large high school students...how about these peripheral staff...they could easily be trained and armed...since they may not come into direct personal contact on a continual basis with the kids...and you have already increase your armed presence on the campus...

Thus deterring the next shooter...

On another tangent...I have a young person in the family who attends High School...they have 2 police liason officers who carry weapons on the campus and a detail of unarmed security on the campus...as well as at least 4 Deans who patrol the hallways and other social workers, psychiatrists, nurses, secretaries and office staff...

If people are leery of arming teachers who have to deal up close and personal to large high school students...how about these peripheral staff...they could easily be trained and armed...since they may not come into direct personal contact on a continual basis with the kids...and you have already increase your armed presence on the campus...

Thus deterring the next shooter...

That is another discussion. So far I have heard of armed teachers accidentally shooting themselves, but not shooting a bad guy.

Most of these types of shooters are suicidal. I don't see how armed people will be a deterrent for the next one.

I don't see how anyone could disagree that the more the bad guy has to reload the better.

Forum List

Back