1 Really Good Reason NOT to Shave Your Pubic Hair

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Having experimented with it myself, I can tell you when it comes back in it iches. When it iches you scratch it. When you scratch you cause little lascerations which can act as entry points for disease.

Having experimented with it myself, I can tell you when it comes back in it iches. When it iches you scratch it. When you scratch you cause little lascerations which can act as entry points for disease.

itches and lacerations..interesting... seek help.

Just splash a bit of aftershave on your plums and you've sheared 'em and you should be fine.

I don't like using chemicals on my skin. Shampoo and bodywash is all I use. I don't like the idea of rubbing anything into my skin I shouldn't eat. Still absorbing some through our pores into our bloodstream. Presumedly if we shouldn't eat it, we shouldn't put it in our blood either. :)

Shaving your pubes seems a bit creepy to me...

There's that. But I think natural and hairy is prettier. Draws the eye for one thing. IMagine a naked woman standing erect. If smoothe her body is just one continuous mono-color of naked skin. But if in the middle there's something disrupting that uniformity it calsl attention to it. Makes the being naked even more arrousing. :)

I keep myself completely smooth and prefer the same in all my sexual partners, male and female. Sex is far more enjoyable, especially oral sex.

I keep myself completely smooth and prefer the same in all my sexual partners, male and female. Sex is far more enjoyable, especially oral sex.

Oral sex is perhaps the only justifiable reasont o be smooth. Nothing more distracting than a hair on the tongue. :)

Forum List

Back