#1 Racist in the Republican Party

Last electrion Colin Powell showed us he's a dishonorable scumbag and a racist bastard by turing his back on all his co-workers and on everything he believed in to endorse obama just because obama's a negro just like him. Now Colin Powell shows us he's not just a racist who has no integrty and honor, but that he is an enemy of this nation and it's way of life. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once war and a perfect exampe of how affrimative action doesn't work. The left is alwayw whining and crying about what racists Republicans are, well in the case of Colin Powell they're right, but for some reason we never hear the left mention his name in these tirades.

Colin Powell endorses President Obama, expresses concern about Mitt Romney - Nation - The Boston Globe

Sad, he came out with his "endorsement" after the military was told to "stand down" on assisting our own Ambassador. Wonder what his military buddies think of him now?

You talking about Senator Robert Byrd's (democrat WV) grandchildren?

They still don't get it do they?

History is truth. KKK is Democrat. They own this legacy and yet they lie. Bull Connor was Democrat.

It's this strange disconnect with Democrats that they can't face their past.

Most probably don't know who Bull Connor is.

photo01.jpg

Here's your democrat.

Questions:

1. When was that picture taken? Who cares?

2. Where was that picture taken? Who cares?

3. Is that police officer still alive? Who cares?

4. Was he a Democrat? If yes, how do you know? If you dont know this, then you dont understand history.

5. Do Democrats do that kind of thing today? If so, where?
Democratic primaries in arkansas and west virginia and on twitter to stacy dash and mia love

I like powell, but I cant believe he thinks obamas policies are good.
but he can be called racist using the same low bar and bs that liberals project onto republicans ALL the time

Last electrion Colin Powell showed us he's a dishonorable scumbag and a racist bastard by turing his back on all his co-workers and on everything he believed in to endorse obama just because obama's a negro just like him. Now Colin Powell shows us he's not just a racist who has no integrty and honor, but that he is an enemy of this nation and it's way of life. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once war and a perfect exampe of how affrimative action doesn't work. The left is alwayw whining and crying about what racists Republicans are, well in the case of Colin Powell they're right, but for some reason we never hear the left mention his name in these tirades.

Colin Powell endorses President Obama, expresses concern about Mitt Romney - Nation - The Boston Globe

Sad, he came out with his "endorsement" after the military was told to "stand down" on assisting our own Ambassador. Wonder what his military buddies think of him now?

If this were true, Romney would be all over it.

"Colon" Powell proved he will suck anyone's dick to get ahead in life. He sucked white GOP dicks while in the Reagan and Bush years, later jumping on the cushy SecState job under Bush II. Once a black man got into the White House, he jumped on his bandwagon because of skin color and to get $$$$ on the liberal talking circuit against his ex-friends.

He is a piece of shit and hopefully has 0 conservatives at his funeral someday.

liberals think everything is about race, except this. It's laughable.

Prove that this is about race. If Powell were a racist, he would not be a Republican.

So only democrats can be racist now?:badgrin:

Powell has never endorsed a democrat, and McShame was his kind of candidate, so I put two and two together.

And yet the ironic thing here is that it was a Conservative who started this whole race fiasco with Powell.

So? Liberals scream racism 1 trillion times a day. When a conservative calls out racism, liberals can only deny, deny, deny.

I am not liberal and therefore my glass is not tinted as such. Conservative calls for racism are at times just as legit as liberal calls.

I will ask you this however: Do you think it's white liberals or black liberals or hispanic liberals or asian liberals that largely behind these "1 trillion" racism screams? I'm sure I know your answer already, but I will pose it anyway.

At least with conservatives, we know more often than not that it's generally whites screaming about it though we do see the occasional Allen West, Herman Cain or Alan Keyes pop up.

"Colon" Powell proved he will suck anyone's dick to get ahead in life. He sucked white GOP dicks while in the Reagan and Bush years, later jumping on the cushy SecState job under Bush II. Once a black man got into the White House, he jumped on his bandwagon because of skin color and to get $$$$ on the liberal talking circuit against his ex-friends.

Can't believe why Republican thoughts like yours don't attract more black voters....

Black scum that think like you will never vote for and like good people.

They want free shit, etc.

Dumbfuck white scum like you somehow think they will treat you better if you give them free stuff, just go hangout in the ghetto and see what happens to you.

Powell on the otherhand is a black guy that put on a coat and tie and tries to pass as a normal person when deep down he is a loser like the ghetto he came from.

So white people like and black people like Alan West don't pander to those blacks because we expect more out of them, whereas you look down on them like they are sub-human, which causes many of them to act sub-human with the crime, drugs, etc.

Blacks that you align with like someone like you telling them the SAT is racist and the reason why they scored low on it. Blacks like Alan West that didn't fail in school doesn't like you scumbags telling him he is too stupid to take a SAT, go to college, etc.

Can't believe why Republican thoughts like yours don't attract more black voters....

Last edited:

Prove that this is about race. If Powell were a racist, he would not be a Republican.

So only democrats can be racist now?:badgrin:

Powell has never endorsed a democrat, and McShame was his kind of candidate, so I put two and two together.

Make that three on one thread.

I see math is not your strong suit.

actually, since you didn't call him the racist pos that he is...

powell did not endorse obama right away. he met with romney first.

i guess he thinks romney's nothing more than bush deux, as well...

Forum List

Back