1 Million Bond for Monster Cop Kid Killers

So two cops have been charged with second degree murder. Million dollar bonds on each cop.
No warrant. The two cops just murdered the father and almost killed the six year old for no reason.
Note they were negro cops.
By all means do keep us up to date on this case.
This should be good for a laugh.
I was hoping you'd put up some bullshit story.
I like to forward them to some people who like to make fun of your 'type'.
Maybe next time you will be sentient enough not to use the words "cop killers" in your bullshit thread title.
Next time try something like 'killer cops". MUCH more intelligent.

So two cops have been charged with second degree murder. Million dollar bonds on each cop.
No warrant. The two cops just murdered the father and almost killed the six year old for no reason.
Maybe next time you will be sentient enough not to use the words "cop killers" in your bullshit thread title.
You sound drunk. Please do not try to operate a motor vehicle or any motorized equipment.

You sound drunk. Please do not try to operate a motor vehicle or any motorized equipment.
You sound like a felon.

The court has set million dollar bonds for the two monster cop killers in Louisiana. Both monsters are facing possible life at hard labor sentences without parole.

news10.com/2015/11/09/1-million-bond-on-officers-in-boys-shooting/
Hard labor? Are you just projecting your own cop hate and embellishing the outcome you hope for?

Stop lying, Leftists!
No, I am projecting the actual sentence Louisiana hands out for 2nd-degree murder. Unlike you, I make a real attempt to be able to back up my comments before posting. So, look up Louisiana 2nd degree-murder and see what you find. Maybe the source I used was old or just wrong.

The court has set million dollar bonds for the two monster cop killers in Louisiana. Both monsters are facing possible life at hard labor sentences without parole.

still would like to know some facts about this. Haven't seen that yet. if they knew the kid was there and shot at the father, I have no sympathy for them. bye bye. but let's get some facts out eh?

Try the link there chumley.

You sound like a felon.
You seem to always be wrong about everything. You also sound like you find it easy and enjoy lying.

Here ya go ya lazy retard.

www.legis.la.gov/Legis/Law.aspx?d=78398

Hard labor? Are you just projecting your own cop hate and embellishing the outcome you hope for?

Stop lying, Leftists!
No, I am projecting the actual sentence Louisiana hands out for 2nd-degree murder. Unlike you, I make a real attempt to be able to back up my comments before posting. So, look up Louisiana 2nd degree-murder and see what you find. Maybe the source I used was old or just wrong.
I'm talking specifically about the "hard labor" embellishment you made up. Now you're running away from it.

Stop lying, Leftists!
I'm talking specifically about the "hard labor" embellishment you made up. Now you're running away from it.
I gave you a link to the exact law as published by the Louisiana Legislature you....never mind. The link is in my post and the one contained in your post where you use my post as a quote. It is the last sentence of the legislation listed as part B.

"Whoever commits the crime of second degree murder shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence"

The term is "marshall" not monster. Have they determined why the kid's father was fleeing the marshalls in the first place? Is that what the call local Police in Louisiana, "marshalls"? About 105 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year to preserve the right of angry anarchists to call them monsters.

Stop lying, Leftists!
I gave you a link to the exact law as published by the Louisiana Legislature you....never mind. The link is in my post and the one contained in your post where you use my post as a quote. It is the last sentence of the legislation listed as part B.

"Whoever commits the crime of second degree murder shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence"
Where are these "hard labor" prisons?

Stop lying, Leftists!

There is "hard labor" to be done at any prison.

Stop lying, Leftists!

In Louisiana, it is the internationally famous Angola.

The term is "marshall" not monster. Have they determined why the kid's father was fleeing the marshalls in the first place? Is that what the call local Police in Louisiana, "marshalls"? About 105 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year to preserve the right of angry anarchists to call them monsters.
Has someone in this thread or any other thread about these monsters insinuated that the name "monsters" refers to other police officers and specifically officers killed in the line of duty? Of course not. You are just planting seeds of disinformation and attempting to protect or defend some monster cops because you and your ilk don't ever want cops to be looked at negatively. Even the cops who murder small children get your effort to defend them.
You insult good cops and particularly the ones who gave their lives while serving. How dare you group them with these monsters that are the topic of this thread.

Stop lying, Leftists!

There is "hard labor" to be done at any prison.
Not like Angola. The hard labor will consist of farm labor and they get no days off. The best they can hope for is an easier job on the one day off the regular prisoners get. A day away from the farm labor and assignment on that day to a regular prison job is considered a day off to the "hard labor" prisoner.

Forum List

Back