1,300 escaped prisoners since Chrispie became Governor? Oops!

5,100 escapes since 2005... 1,300 since Christie took office.

That's an average of over 700/year prior to Christie taking office, and just over 500/year SINCE Christie took office... so thank you Deanie, for showing everyone how Christie has LOWERED the number of escapes from that system on a early basis!

I knew you liked him, but I am surprised you'd post something that shows Christie in such a positive light.

Keep up the good work!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Funny, Obama saves the economy and the auto industry and he's doing a terrible job. Chrispie lets nearly two criminals escape from his "privatized" prisons EVERY SINGLE DAY and it's Chrispie who's doing a "good job". Go figure.

Christie presided over a 29% decrease in escapes, and YOU are the one who brought it to the boards attention.

I knew you were really a Christie fan at heart, and giving him this credit proves it. Congrats, Dean.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

you should see the koo koo halfway houses set up here at the shore. :eek:O
Well ONE thing he has also done is halt the photo traffic lights. Seeems the townships that have them set the yellow light too short . lmao. I knew that was going to be a loser idea. Glad Christie had the brains to halt all of that(fornow at least)

That's an average of over 700/year prior to Christie taking office, and just over 500/year SINCE Christie took office... so thank you Deanie, for showing everyone how Christie has LOWERED the number of escapes from that system on a early basis!

I knew you liked him, but I am surprised you'd post something that shows Christie in such a positive light.

corzine%20obama.jpg

Deano disappears again. He's gotta really research his comeback!

Research what? Crispie lets them go and people die.

"After serving more than a year behind bars in New Jersey for assaulting a former girlfriend, David Goodell was transferred in 2010 to a sprawling halfway house in Newark. One night, Mr. Goodell escaped, but no one in authority paid much notice. He headed straight for the suburbs, for another young woman who had spurned him, and he killed her, the police said;
“The state sent Rafael Miranda, incarcerated on drug and weapons charges, to a similar halfway house, and he also escaped. He was finally arrested in 2010 after four months at large, when, prosecutors said, he shot a man dead on a Newark sidewalk — just three miles from his halfway house.”

Governor Christie, halfway houses, prison politics and policy | NJ

So why do Republicans want to "privatize" everything? Obviously, so they can figure out a way to skim some money. Chrispie is in it up to his huge jowls.

Still can't believe USMB right wingers see going from 700 escaped prisoners a year to 500 escaped prisoners a year is a "good job". One is "awful" and the other is "worse". Neither is a "good job". Did that really have to be explained?

Research what? Crispie lets them go and people die.

"After serving more than a year behind bars in New Jersey for assaulting a former girlfriend, David Goodell was transferred in 2010 to a sprawling halfway house in Newark. One night, Mr. Goodell escaped, but no one in authority paid much notice. He headed straight for the suburbs, for another young woman who had spurned him, and he killed her, the police said;
“The state sent Rafael Miranda, incarcerated on drug and weapons charges, to a similar halfway house, and he also escaped. He was finally arrested in 2010 after four months at large, when, prosecutors said, he shot a man dead on a Newark sidewalk — just three miles from his halfway house.”

Governor Christie, halfway houses, prison politics and policy | NJ

So why do Republicans want to "privatize" everything? Obviously, so they can figure out a way to skim some money. Chrispie is in it up to his huge jowls.

You must spread some reputation before you can neg this douche bag again.

In time derpie, in time.

Just saying Obama is a bad president doesn't make it so. They said Iraq had WMD's. They say "evolution" is a lie. They say climate change is a conspiracy. They say it was Republicans who actually got Bin Laden. All lies. They can't name a successful Republican policy in the last 20 years because government doesn't work. And they mean to prove that theory if it kills us all.

Still can't believe USMB right wingers see going from 700 escaped prisoners a year to 500 escaped prisoners a year is a "good job". One is "awful" and the other is "worse". Neither is a "good job". Did that really have to be explained?

derp derp DERP!! derp Derp 6%

Dean, I really have to thank you for pointing out to the board that Christie presided over a 29% decrease in escapes. It shows just how much you really do like him, and how much you want to help him succeed in New Jersey.

I've emailed the governors office and explained how you're helping him here on USMB.

Hopefully, Christie's office will contact you here, to thank you on his behalf, for all the good work you're doing for the governor.

Keep up the pro Christie threads dude!:thup:

btw, you spelled RDEAN incorrectly under your name... it's not RDDEAN, but RDEAN.:cool:

Del, you're such a fake. Pedophile jokes don't bother you but your mama jokes do. No wonder you're not a mod anymore. Your indifference and lack of discretion is obvious.

Goto bed fraud

can't fool you for long, can i, shit bag?

fat, drunk and, ahh, i'm sure you know the rest.

:lol:

Yes, 5'8" and 185. All fat

Just shut up tool. You've failed on every front just as you did as a mod.

Del, you're such a fake. Pedophile jokes don't bother you but your mama jokes do. No wonder you're not a mod anymore. Your indifference and lack of discretion is obvious.

Goto bed fraud

and yet i'm not the fat drunk yelling at clouds on the internet, shit bag.

Goto bed fraud

Ah, that explains it, a little man complex.

you notice how he wont comment on the City he resides in and all the violent crime that is there under Democratic "leadership"......its funny how Dean dances around things like that.....when you cant blame Republicans,Dean is just like a Politician....."i have no comment"....

That is a minor detail to the DEMOCRAPS . just like when they say BUSH used Executive order more then Obama .. Well Clinton used it double then Bush.:eusa_whistle:

another thread started by Dean.....another thread he bails on when he is backed into a corner with questions he cant answer.....or doesnt want to....because....he cant blame it on Republicans....

Forum List

Back