1,300 escaped prisoners since Chrispie became Governor? Oops!

I do take some pride in posting 'something special', and do so with as much honesty as anyone. Calling you a sociopathic troll is brutal honesty, not meant as a personal attack, just a simple observation of the face of your posts.

I don't take it as a personal attack. I'm not thin skinned. I take it as your inability to read between the lines to understand a poster who doesn't hold the same ideology as you. Don't worry though, you're not alone in your short sightedness.

so your ideology is incest?

nice

So you're so fucking stupid you're gonna take an insult out of context and make it something it isnt?

Get off your knees, derp don't like you anyways.

I don't take it as a personal attack. I'm not thin skinned. I take it as your inability to read between the lines to understand a poster who doesn't hold the same ideology as you. Don't worry though, you're not alone in your short sightedness.

so your ideology is incest?

nice

So you're so fucking stupid you're gonna take an insult out of context and make it something it isnt?

does your p.o. know you fantasize about other men having sex?

1,300 since Republican Governor Chris Christie took office. These are not the halfway houses you think of -- small, homelike places where prisoners can adjust slowly to a return to society. These are gigantic human warehouses, apparently, indistinguishable from prisons except for less security. The Times has several Willie-Horton-like stories of prisoners just walking away from these facilities, or from job-release programs connected to them, and resuming their careers of murder and mayhem.
In keeping with current fashion, the halfway houses are privately managed, most by a firm called Community Education. Christie, apparently so blinded by ideology (privatization is good; state government is bad) that he can’t see the obvious, has praised Community Education as “representing the very best of the human spirit.”
Christie has actually been a paid and registered lobbyist for Community Education. A close pal is a senior vice president of the company. A son-in-law of Community Education’s CEO was hired in 2010 as an “executive assistant” in the governor’s office.

Willie Horton

One prisoner committed murder after escaping. “The system is a mess,” a former senior corrections investigator says. “No matter how many escaped, no matter how many were caught, no matter how many committed heinous acts while they were on the run, they still kept releasing more guys into the halfway houses, and it kept happening over and over again.”

Chris Christie Thinks Dangerous, Porous Halfway Houses Should Be "Celebrated": Gothamist

Republicans are the ultimate self fulfilling prophecy. Government doesn't work and when they are running it, it doesn't. They make sure of it.

You have reached the depths of desperate.

I thought liberals were advocates for prisoners. Who knew.

Perhaps they should lock them down 23 hours a day, and keep them outside in cages for an hour to get a little sunshine when not cloudy.

Would that make you happy, Dean?

Liberals support whatever gets democrats elected to office.
Liberals care not for anyone but themselves.

Does your po know you're a complete "shitstain"? LOL

i'm not one of your convict buds, shit bag.

i don't have a p.o. and i don't trade blow jobs for cigarettes like you do.

sorry

sorry

You Fein outrage at the insult I used earlier then use the same basic line...lol you are so marginalized its not even funny. Goodnight drama queen.

Hutchinson State Penitentiary, built in the 1800's in Kansas. It was not private and it really doesn't matter. Incarcerated from 86 to 89

You seem to take great joy in thinking you're something special. You're not. We all die alone

I do take some pride in posting 'something special', and do so with as much honesty as anyone. Calling you a sociopathic troll is brutal honesty, not meant as a personal attack, just a simple observation of the face of your posts.

I have no 'ideology'; I do respect and live by the Golden Rule (which when modified for cause becomes do unto others before they can do unto me), so I'm far from perfect. I'm also a pragmatist which can conflict with the greatest good, etc. Life isn't simple, of course simple minded types believe it is so and form ideology based on simple phrases and emotions.

sorry

You Fein outrage at the insult I used earlier then use the same basic line...lol you are so marginalized its not even funny. Goodnight drama queen.

somehow i missed the part where i mentioned yo daddy, shorteyes

sorry

somehow i missed the part where i mentioned yo daddy, shorteyes

No difference unless you're as delicate as a 9 year old.

Del, you're such a fake. Pedophile jokes don't bother you but your mama jokes do. No wonder you're not a mod anymore. Your indifference and lack of discretion is obvious.

Goto bed fraud

5,100 escapes since 2005... 1,300 since Christie took office.

That's an average of over 700/year prior to Christie taking office, and just over 500/year SINCE Christie took office... so thank you Deanie, for showing everyone how Christie has LOWERED the number of escapes from that system on a early basis!

I knew you liked him, but I am surprised you'd post something that shows Christie in such a positive light.

Keep up the good work!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Funny, Obama saves the economy and the auto industry and he's doing a terrible job. Chrispie lets nearly two criminals escape from his "privatized" prisons EVERY SINGLE DAY and it's Chrispie who's doing a "good job". Go figure.

That's an average of over 700/year prior to Christie taking office, and just over 500/year SINCE Christie took office... so thank you Deanie, for showing everyone how Christie has LOWERED the number of escapes from that system on a early basis!

I knew you liked him, but I am surprised you'd post something that shows Christie in such a positive light.

Funny, Obama saves the economy and the auto industry and he's doing a terrible job. Chrispie lets nearly two criminals escape from his "privatized" prisons EVERY SINGLE DAY and it's Chrispie who's doing a "good job". Go figure.

He's just doing what liberals want and saves the taxpayers from a parole hearing. Love that fiscal conservatism!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, Obama saves the economy and the auto industry and he's doing a terrible job.

OMG thanks for the Laugh dude.

Obama didn't Save shit, At best he Delayed it at the Cost of Seriously Compounding the Underlying Debt Problems that caused it all.

You are the Stupidest human Being I have ever come into Contact with.

Forum List

Back