$1.2B For A Flawed - And Losing - Campaign

Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records.

The president-elect, who confounded critics during the campaign by saying there was no need to raise or spend $1 billion or more, ended up making do with $600 million.

Final bill for Hillary futility: $1.2 billion - Hot Air

Well, she won the popular vote. matters none.

The New York Yankees baseball team is famous, or notorious depending on your opinion for being the highest paid team in Baseball. Imagine if they spent all that money hiring basketball players for a baseball team. When you lost the baseball games you could talk about their free throw rate or their ability to hit past the three point line. When everyone laughed then get angry and say that the game is stupid if it doesn't take that into account.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is a meaningless statistic; a quirk of our system that has happened 6 times or so in our history.

But it drives the right wing nutjobs crazy because with Trump, they cannot give an inch...ever!!!! So I'm happy to post it and watch the nutters go nutty.

See the last 2 posts for examples A & B.

Bottom line is -- You lost.

And you shouldn't have.

Good to great economy, no Wars, no big scandals, unemployment was good..... Nothing was really wrong --

But you lost. Know why??

Of course you don't. It's because you SUCK!!

I'm not being insulting or attacking you. Your party SUCKS!!

This election wasn't about Ubercunt losing to Trumpster. Not even close.

This election was about the complete and total repudiation of everything dimocrap scum stand for.

Because -- You really do SUCK!!

And what's delightful -- You don't see it.

It's like the girl you hate most in High School walking around all night at the Prom with a booger hanging out of her nose.

That's how I feel about you right now. You just can't see how ugly you are.

HRC wasn't supposed to be close to winning. The only two people to maintain the oval office for their party were Truman and Bush 41 in modern times.

Ha, hilarious. The Globalist Elites are pissed. I love it. However, that means Trump is in real danger. The NWO folks ain't gonna take their loss lightly. They will seek revenge.

Well, she won the popular vote. matters none.

The New York Yankees baseball team is famous, or notorious depending on your opinion for being the highest paid team in Baseball. Imagine if they spent all that money hiring basketball players for a baseball team. When you lost the baseball games you could talk about their free throw rate or their ability to hit past the three point line. When everyone laughed then get angry and say that the game is stupid if it doesn't take that into account.

It is a meaningless statistic; a quirk of our system that has happened 6 times or so in our history.

But it drives the right wing nutjobs crazy because with Trump, they cannot give an inch...ever!!!! So I'm happy to post it and watch the nutters go nutty.

Just can't handle the truth, can you...

That you little girls have A melt down when ever you have to face the fact that Hillary Clinton got more votes than Donald Trump?

Just love watching it
Since when does stating facts equal a meltdown? I've seen some pretty good meltdowns on this board, but they've been Dems pissing and moaning about Trump beating Hillary. The rest of us are just laughing.

Just can't handle the truth, can you...

That you little girls have A melt down when ever you have to face the fact that Hillary Clinton got more votes than Donald Trump?

Just love watching it
Since when does stating facts equal a meltdown? I've seen some pretty good meltdowns on this board, but they've been Dems pissing and moaning about Trump beating Hillary. The rest of us are just laughing.

Basically what I did...Hillary got more votes than your messiah. Fact.
Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back