$1.2B For A Flawed - And Losing - Campaign

Ahahahahahaha Bwhahahahahahaha LOLing @ Liberoidals... lmao Hahahahaha

What kind of a fucking loser spends Billions and can't even win liberal states??? ;) Liberals are their own worst enemies.. the gift that keeps on giving.. Instead of learning from their mistakes they've double down on STOOOOOPID and pointed fingers at the Russians, given uranium to our enemy, Iran, etc.. You can't make this shit up. How is one party of lowlife's so fucking dumb?

Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records.

The president-elect, who confounded critics during the campaign by saying there was no need to raise or spend $1 billion or more, ended up making do with $600 million.

Final bill for Hillary futility: $1.2 billion - Hot Air

Well, she won the popular vote. matters none.

When the object of the fame is to win the Electoral college, popular vote means as much as most hits, but no runs in a baseball game, or most yards but no touchdowns in a football game.

Or like you are hungry, but spend your money on booze.

Is this so hard to comprehend?

She was also more popular in Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and the Antarctic.

Don't mean shit.

Say hello to your new President, Donald J Trump.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until we get rolling.

President-Trump.jpg

He's a potus alright....

Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records.

The president-elect, who confounded critics during the campaign by saying there was no need to raise or spend $1 billion or more, ended up making do with $600 million.

The New York Yankees baseball team is famous, or notorious depending on your opinion for being the highest paid team in Baseball. Imagine if they spent all that money hiring basketball players for a baseball team. When you lost the baseball games you could talk about their free throw rate or their ability to hit past the three point line. When everyone laughed then get angry and say that the game is stupid if it doesn't take that into account.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is a meaningless statistic; a quirk of our system that has happened 6 times or so in our history.

But it drives the right wing nutjobs crazy because with Trump, they cannot give an inch...ever!!!! So I'm happy to post it and watch the nutters go nutty.

The popular vote only means "something" to demented butt hurt bitches.

Didn't they drop 'The Big Recount' in Michigan because they kept finding more votes in Detroit than there were voters? She didn't win the popular vote, either, and they don't want a real recount.

You seem to have missed some math classes; all of them to be exact.

Illegal alien votes should not count.

The GOP governors (who are in the majority)...should do something to make sure they don't. For some reason...they never do.

So when the popular vote determines the actual winner of the Presidential election, let us know, OK?

Didn't they drop 'The Big Recount' in Michigan because they kept finding more votes in Detroit than there were voters? She didn't win the popular vote, either, and they don't want a real recount.

The GOP governors (who are in the majority)...should do something to make sure they don't. For some reason...they never do.
That's why we have voter ID.

The New York Yankees baseball team is famous, or notorious depending on your opinion for being the highest paid team in Baseball. Imagine if they spent all that money hiring basketball players for a baseball team. When you lost the baseball games you could talk about their free throw rate or their ability to hit past the three point line. When everyone laughed then get angry and say that the game is stupid if it doesn't take that into account.

It is a meaningless statistic; a quirk of our system that has happened 6 times or so in our history.

But it drives the right wing nutjobs crazy because with Trump, they cannot give an inch...ever!!!! So I'm happy to post it and watch the nutters go nutty.

See the last 2 posts for examples A & B.

Just can't handle the truth, can you...

Bottom line is -- You lost.

And you shouldn't have.

Good to great economy, no Wars, no big scandals, unemployment was good..... Nothing was really wrong --

But you lost. Know why??

Of course you don't. It's because you SUCK!!

I'm not being insulting or attacking you. Your party SUCKS!!

This election wasn't about Ubercunt losing to Trumpster. Not even close.

This election was about the complete and total repudiation of everything dimocrap scum stand for.

Because -- You really do SUCK!!

And what's delightful -- You don't see it.

It's like the girl you hate most in High School walking around all night at the Prom with a booger hanging out of her nose.

That's how I feel about you right now. You just can't see how ugly you are.

That's a lot of money to pay to be prom queen.

Not yet.

And here I thought she was the most qualified canididate ever to run for that office, a policy genius with such vast knowledge and clear talent that she virtually sold herself.

Nope.

]

Yes, those and all the other mystery voters that make it ridiculous to claim she won the popular vote and why they avoided a real recount. Only idiots think she won the popular vote.

Last edited:
You can buy a lot of arsonists to firebomb GOP HQs and thugs to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump voters with $1.2 Billion.

You would think the DNC could buy better Malware / Computer Virus / Cyber Security software for $1.2 billion.

With $1.2 Billion Hillary should have been able to 'buy' Lunch and just have her shut Comey and his investigation down. (With some of that $1.2 billion she should have been able to buy Comey off...)

I would have thought with $1.2 Billion Hillary could have bought another re-set button and presented it to Putin as a peace offering so he would stop hacking her, the DNC's, and Podesta's e-mails / stop causing trouble for her.

With $1.2 Billion Hillary should have been able to buy more than 3 million illegals to vote and in more strategic locations. :p

You can buy a lot of arsonists to firebomb GOP HQs and thugs to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump voters with $1.2 Billion.

You would think the DNC could buy better Malware / Computer Virus / Cyber Security software for $1.2 billion.

With $1.2 Billion Hillary should have been able to 'buy' Lunch and just have her shut Comey and his investigation down. (With some of that $1.2 billion she should have been able to buy Comey off...)

I would have thought with $1.2 Billion Hillary could have bought another re-set button and presented it to Putin as a peace offering so he would stop hacking her, the DNC's, and Podesta's e-mails / stop causing trouble for her.

With $1.2 Billion Hillary should have been able to buy more than 3 million illegals to vote and in more strategic locations. :p

You can guarantee there were a few million illegal aliens voting in Cali, Texas, Florida, and Illinois alone, more than the fake news reports of her imaginary 'margin'.

Bottom line is -- You lost.

And you shouldn't have.

Good to great economy, no Wars, no big scandals, unemployment was good..... Nothing was really wrong --

But you lost. Know why??

Of course you don't. It's because you SUCK!!

I'm not being insulting or attacking you. Your party SUCKS!!

This election wasn't about Ubercunt losing to Trumpster. Not even close.

This election was about the complete and total repudiation of everything dimocrap scum stand for.

Because -- You really do SUCK!!

And what's delightful -- You don't see it.

It's like the girl you hate most in High School walking around all night at the Prom with a booger hanging out of her nose.

That's how I feel about you right now. You just can't see how ugly you are.

That is an interesting, and IMO flawed read on the election. Let me begin by saying that I am very happy that Hillary was not elected President. I expected that she would win, and as the night went on, I was enjoying the fact that she lost.

Now, the idea that the election repudiated everything that Democrats stand for is flawed. Everywhere that Marijuana Legalization was on the ballot, it won. That is hardly a cornerstone of the Conservative electorate. I offer that as an example that while the Democrats lost, the ideals behind them are not fully discredited and discarded by the populace.

Marijuana wins big on election night

States that rejected Hillary embraced legalization of weed.

Now, I am happy that Hillary lost. Ever since the idea of her candidacy was floated, I was a staunch opponent of hers. Previously on this board I said I voted for Bernie in the Primary, and Trump in the general. This gave me the opportunity to vote against Hillary twice.

But it can't really be said that The Democrats lost it all, since they did pick up seats in both the Senate, and the House. That means that the voters split their votes in a lot of cases, voting against Hillary, and against the incumbent party in the Senate.

I will grant you that it is unlikely, but not impossible that the Democrats will pick up those last three seats in two years and again take control of the Senate. Also, if the Democrats pull their heads out of their assess, a task worthy of the most powerful tractor pull ever, then they stand a better than even chance of taking the White House in 2020.

Just can't handle the truth, can you...

That you little girls have A melt down when ever you have to face the fact that Hillary Clinton got more votes than Donald Trump?

Just love watching it

Forum List

Back