1,104 members

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
Just noticed the board has 1,104 members; where are they all? I know Sandy is big enough to count as 2 (3 if you count that pic of the boobies she tries to pass off as her own), but that still leaves 1,102 of us.

Lots of folks must not be posting.....

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Just noticed the board has 1,104 members; where are they all? I know Sandy is big enough to count as 2 (3 if you count that pic of the boobies she tries to pass off as her own), but that still leaves 1,102 of us.

Lots of folks must not be posting.....

You make one.

2. Musicman

3. Joz

That's a great idea musicman. Everyone that reads this post and has posted within the past 2 weeks, please add a number and your nick to the list.

That way we'll see who's active.

1. AtlantaWalter

2. Musicman

3. Joz

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
That's a great idea musicman. Everyone that reads this post and has posted within the past 2 weeks, please add a number and your nick to the list.

That way we'll see who's active.

1. AtlantaWalter

2. Musicman

3. Joz

4. Remie

If you guys would like to try being a moderator for the boards I'd suggest dropping JimNYC a PM and asking. otherwise, relax and enjoy the USMB and let us worry about the headaches of working the boards, no worries, k? :thup:

Originally posted by jimnyc
Good episode! Adriana got whacked around, Christopher went off the deep end it looks like Buscemi will be getting back into the mix next week.
Damn, I always miss the good ones! I guess I'll have to catch up on it when they show it again later.

Forum List

Back