Why isn't the Biden administration investigating George Soros and his funding of the college anti-Jewish protests?

I‘m not going to do a search on GOOGLE, which would hide it. Soros even said his Jewish family was antisemitic!
sheeeesh ---he is an example of that over which the people who do
PRIMAL PSYCHIATRY would salivate

Duly noted you can't provide the quote.
he is SO disordered that his country of origin ---HUNGARY---which gladly
gave up almost all of its Jewish population during the World War II occupation by FRIEND ADOLF-----has disowned him. He is a real mess with a brilliant
mind for Making Money and nothing else----His money and REJECTION
all around him. The disordered mind CREATES ITS OWN ORDER <<<that is stuff of which psychosis is made. The order he created IS ---hatred of jews

he is SO disordered that his country of origin ---HUNGARY---which gladly
gave up almost all of its Jewish population during the World War II occupation by FRIEND ADOLF-----has disowned him. He is a real mess with a brilliant
mind for Making Money and nothing else----His money and REJECTION
all around him. The disordered mind CREATES ITS OWN ORDER <<<that is stuff of which psychosis is made. The order he created IS ---hatred of jews
Duly noted you cant provide the quote either.

Protesting against Israel isn't against the law. Nor is it radical, In fact, protests are how the Vietnam war came to and end if you are old enough to remember that. :)
Soros is a Jew after all. Pretty sure he's aware of line between protest of a government and its leaders and straight up antisemitism.
How does being a Jew help him do that??

Duly noted you can't provide the quote.
Do you believe CBS? Sixty Minutes? Steve Kroft?

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life." 70% of Mr. Soros's fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year, yet he gives no sign that this put any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect"
During an interview with "Sixty Minute's" Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his "best year."
KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were
his adopted godson.
SOROS: Yes. Yes.
KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends and neighbors.
SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?
SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.
KROFT: No feelings of guilt?
SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power.
https://www.drugfree.org.au/images/...os/2019/60 Minutes and Glen Beck on soros.pdf

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life." 70% of Mr. Soros's fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year, yet he gives no sign that this put any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect"
During an interview with "Sixty Minute's" Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his "best year."
KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were
his adopted godson.
KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends and neighbors.
KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?
https://www.drugfree.org.au/images/...os/2019/60 Minutes and Glen Beck on soros.pdf

The left has no problem partnering with psychos to advanced their agenda.

well that's the claim. I don't know

These are Soros' own words. Recorded on Sixty Minutes .
]
his adopted godson.
https://www.drugfree.org.au/images/pdf-files/library/soros/2019/60 Minutes and Glen Beck on soros.pdf

George Soros - Interviewed by Steve Kroft December 20, 1998​

In 2017, the Open Society Foundations announced that Soros had transferred $18 billion of his fortune towards funding the future work of the Foundations, bringing his total giving to the Foundations since 1984 to over $32 billion.

Last edited:

his adopted godson.
https://www.drugfree.org.au/images/pdf-files/library/soros/2019/60 Minutes and Glen Beck on soros.pdf
Link to actual video interview? LOL at a pdf with some clown with an agenda writing down some words. You probably think this is proof. LOL!

Soros is Jewish. And by now he must be broke consdering everything he has funded according to the right wing.

In 2017, the Open Society Foundations announced that Soros had transferred $18 billion of his fortune towards funding the future work of the Foundations, bringing his total giving to the Foundations since 1984 to over $32 billion.

So?

You win. healthmyths .... you just got bitch slapped.
Once again you provide NO substantiation...like Steve Kroft of CBS 60 Minutes has done...

his adopted godson.

Link to actual video interview? LOL at a pdf with some clown with an agenda writing down some words. You probably think this is proof. LOL!
Oh gee-----a soros denier. Reminds me of the islamo nazi literature I read
as a child. No wonder its "name" is John Doe

I'm not flaming, I'm telling it like it is. You're a nut case for thinking Soros is out to get Jews.
Then tell that to Soros as in his own words... 1944 was the best year of his life"..
his adopted godson.

These are Soros' own words. Recorded on Sixty Minutes .

his adopted godson.

George Soros - Interviewed by Steve Kroft December 20, 1998​

The first video has nothing to do with Soros. The second video is provided by someone on Youtube named "Eclectic Pursuits", NOT CBS. Try again, dipshit.

Forum List

Back