Biden’s Biggest Donors Also Funding Anti-Israel Protests, Analysis Reveals

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Leftist Politico is confirming Biden's connections with the same leftist individuals funding the Islamic terrorist friendly campus riots.

The Tides Foundation is an organization which appears often as a donor to leftist hacks. The adage, ''follow the money'', always seems to begin and end at a few, very predictable sources.

Politico reported on Sunday that despite Biden’s lukewarm support for Israel, many of his biggest donors, including the Bill Gates, George Soros and the Rockefeller and Pritzker families, are also funnelling money towards the pro-Palestinian protesters that have dominated headlines over recent weeks.

“The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Gates, Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis.”
Who is funding the pro-Palestinian protests at Columbia University https://t.co/Qqg3eIPsyu via @politico

Two of the main organizers behind protests at Columbia University and on other campuses are Jewish Voice for Peace and IfNotNow. Both are supported by the Tides Foundation, which is seeded by Democratic megadonor George Soros as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and it in turn supports numerous small nonprofits that work for social change.

Biden is now safe with siding against Netanyahu and the Zionist regime. There are enough Jews in both America and the apartheid regime who oppose Zionism to make it safe for Biden.

Unfortunately, that leaves Trump holding the bag on supporting the Zionists' genocide.

Trump's handlers are going to have to come up with some kind of escape from the situation that has evolved against his choice. He'll have to call Biden on his indecisiveness on supporting the Zionists and then having to turn against them.

What else can Biden do now? America has been left with no hand to play.

Leftist Politico is confirming Biden's connections with the same leftist individuals funding the Islamic terrorist friendly campus riots.

The Tides Foundation is an organization which appears often as a donor to leftist hacks. The adage, ''follow the money'', always seems to begin and end at a few, very predictable sources.

Politico reported on Sunday that despite Biden’s lukewarm support for Israel, many of his biggest donors, including the Bill Gates, George Soros and the Rockefeller and Pritzker families, are also funnelling money towards the pro-Palestinian protesters that have dominated headlines over recent weeks.

Two of the main organizers behind protests at Columbia University and on other campuses are Jewish Voice for Peace and IfNotNow. Both are supported by the Tides Foundation, which is seeded by Democratic megadonor George Soros as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and it in turn supports numerous small nonprofits that work for social change.
Yep. It goes without saying. And the video we've seen in which the protesters pretty much unanimously refuse to answer reporters' questions about what and why they are protesting plus the same signs, chants, other paraphenalia at all the many campuses where these protests are happening strong suggests they are organized, orchestrated, and everybody is instructed and trained by a central operation. And I think it's a safe bet that it can be traced directly back to those donors.

Biden is now safe with siding against Netanyahu and the Zionist regime. There are enough Jews in both America and the apartheid regime who oppose Zionism to make it safe for Biden.

Unfortunately, that leaves Trump holding the bag on supporting the Zionists' genocide.

Trump's handlers are going to have to come up with some kind of escape from the situation that has evolved against his choice. He'll have to call Biden on his indecisiveness on supporting the Zionists and then having to turn against them.

What else can Biden do now? America has been left with no hand to play.
There are plenty of us who support Israel's right to exist, right to defend itself, right to its own security. Trump is on the right side of that debate and I know millions and millions of Americans join with him in his defense of Israel.

Those who are not indoctrinated, not obedient to leftist propaganda, know all the arguments and can make informed decisions as opposed to those spoon fed what they are supposed to believe.

Netanyahu was warned! Not only the rest of the world has turned against him and his Zionist aspirationns, finally the balance in America has too.

And on top of that there is Iran's threat to wipe Zionism from the face of the earth if they try to continue the genocide!
Iran now claims the ability and Biden can't gamble on Iran succeeding.

That folks, is the story on the ME for today at least.

It could be that the Zionists will turn to nuclear weapons tomorrow?

The Biden administration postponed an American arms shipment for Israel last week, due to concerns that American weapons could be used in a ground operation in Rafah. A White House spokesperson said the US would be required to comply with international law to reduce the risk of harm to civilians when Israel uses weapons in the Gaza Strip. It is obvious that Biden donors are shaping America's Israeli-Palestinian policy.

Senior Israeli officials revealed that the shipment, intended to include crucial weaponry for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), was halted at a certain stage on directives from Washington. Despite repeated inquiries, neither the White House nor the American Departments of Defense and State have offered an official explanation for the delay.

There are plenty of us who support Israel's right to exist, right to defend itself, right to its own security. Trump is on the right side of that debate and I know millions and millions of Americans join with him in his defense of Israel.
I think not but we can discuss the question. It's going to take more than just your 'is not, is not, is nots'.
Those who are not indoctrinated, not obedient to leftist propaganda, know all the arguments and can make informed decisions as opposed to those spoon fed what they are supposed to believe.
My sincere wishes that Trump can find a way out of his support for the Zionist regime. He will always be the best choice on avoiding nuclear war with Russia. (which is now nuclear war against China too) They've declared.

Allow me to say as my opening bid, that Iran now holds the power to escalate against the Z regime. You disagree why?

The Biden administration postponed an American arms shipment for Israel last week, due to concerns that American weapons could be used in a ground operation in Rafah. A White House spokesperson said the US would be required to comply with international law to reduce the risk of harm to civilians when Israel uses weapons in the Gaza Strip. It is obvious that Biden donors are shaping America's Israeli-Palestinian policy.
It's a material slapdown but it's value is in the fact that it's a symbolic message to the rest of the world too, to say that America is finally on board!
Senior Israeli officials revealed that the shipment, intended to include crucial weaponry for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), was halted at a certain stage on directives from Washington. Despite repeated inquiries, neither the White House nor the American Departments of Defense and State have offered an official explanation for the delay.

Nobody needs any official explanation!

I think not but we can discuss the question. It's going to take more than just your 'is not, is not, is nots'.

My sincere wishes that Trump can find a way out of his support for the Zionist regime. He will always be the best choice on avoiding nuclear war with Russia. (which is now nuclear war against China too) They've declared.

Allow me to say as my opening bid, that Iran now holds the power to escalate against the Z regime. You disagree why?
If Trump ever stopped supporting Israel's right to exist and defend itself he could lose my support. The polls indicate the majority of voters except in the deep blue states and the indoctrinated/brainwashed college age are aligned with most of his policy positions.

". . .The monthly Harvard CAPS/Harris poll found continuing support for Israel in its campaign against Hamas among every age demographic but 18- to 24-year-olds. . ."

Biden is on politically safe ground now, to oppose Netanyahu and the Zionists' genocide. America no longer needs to be the one outlier that supports the genocide that virtually the rest of the world has condemned!
Ya just can't make this shit up foxfire.

Biden is on politically safe ground now, to oppose Netanyahu and the Zionists' genocide. America no longer needs to be the one outlier that supports the genocide that virtually the rest of the world has condemned!
Ya just can't make this shit up foxfire.
Biden is so far gone he parrots (poorly) whatever he is told to say. He loses ground constantly with all Americans who still have the capacity to think and choose their policy positions.

If Trump ever stopped supporting Israel's right to exist and defend itself he could lose my support. The polls indicate the majority of voters except in the deep blue states are aligned with his policy positions.
Trump will never do either and so your support can stand.

But saving those considerations, he will find a way to extract himself from his wayward support of Zionism.

Iran? Hamas? Hezbollah?
I have no firm opinion on whether or not they will turn to a peaceful solution?

They have nearly 40,000 reasons to seek revenge.

IF that's the case then America will still need to go to bat for the Z regime if it still exists??

Forum List

Back