What Does The Second Amendment Mean For Liberals?

I'm asking this question because in another one of my threads, when we started discussing the possibility of an upcoming war (or wars) when people were talking about that they would kill them if needed they took it to mean death threats instead of the true meaning of "I would only kill you if provoked and you were a threat to me."

So that's where I get lost as if they don't know that then what do they think the second amendment means? I know that they can't stand it, but it also seems like they don't have a clue what it's actually talking about.,
Well the answer is simple ... it means ,nothing at all to Democrats. Just like the rest of the USA constitution when it's convenient they will use it , but usually they just want nothing more then widdle it away tovnothing. Democrats, biggest threat to America and Americans...
I'm asking this question because in another one of my threads, when we started discussing the possibility of an upcoming war (or wars) when people were talking about that they would kill them if needed they took it to mean death threats instead of the true meaning of "I would only kill you if provoked and you were a threat to me."

So that's where I get lost as if they don't know that then what do they think the second amendment means? I know that they can't stand it, but it also seems like they don't have a clue what it's actually talking about.

So that's where I get lost as if they don't know that then what do they think the second amendment means? I know that they can't stand it, but it also seems like they don't have a clue what it's actually talking about.
Well that's simple , like the rest of the Constitution it means nothing at all to Democrats. Watch as they always try widdling it away.

Most military members are conservatives, from conservative states. Their oath is to the constitution, not to any politician or party or even government. If they decide the government is violating the constitution, they will support the population resisting governmental overreach.
Very true
They are very loyal to their country and will not support gun nuts trying to overturn a lawful election

Most military members are conservatives, from conservative states. Their oath is to the constitution, not to any politician or party or even government. If they decide the government is violating the constitution, they will support the population resisting governmental overreach.
What the hell were they doing in 2020?

Staying neutral as they should have. The federal military can't interfere with civilian law enforcement. The continual riots by liberals were a law enforcement matter, not a military one.
I'm not talking about the riots. I'm talking about the tyrants in DC and every state capital except South Dakota.

Forum List

Back