US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

Now the shitlibs are all-of-a-sudden against brutal warfare!

Are you freaks going to make up what you're trying to pass off as your minds sometime soon?
BusterFacePalm.gif

Clearly, politics rules our foreign/military aid decisions. Never mind our national security or what is right or wrong, and I make no judgement about that here. Nowadays it's all about November what can we do or not do to win. Reality does not matter, what are the optics.

surada said:
Nothing. Trump is all for killing all the Palestinians

And you're an arab, a jew hater, and someone that sympathizes with terrorists, your 'opinion' is always going to reflect that, which is why it is worthless.

Nope.my heritage is Irish and Dutch.. I'm Episcopalian.

Have you ever been to the Middle East or Palestine? This isn't about religion. It's about theft and ethnic cleansing.

The Jews sought sanctuary in Palestine and immediately formed their terror gangs against the Palestinian Arabs... both Christian and Muslim. They ruined Lebanon forcing the Lebanese Christians to leave.

Hitler stole the Jews homes, businesses, citizenship and human rights.. He killed all resistance.

Clearly, politics rules our foreign/military aid decisions. Never mind our national security or what is right or wrong, and I make no judgement about that here. Nowadays it's all about November what can we do or not do to win. Reality does not matter, what are the optics.
That's exactly what this is.

The Muzzys in Michigan voting "uncommitted" spooked the hell out of the Pedo Peter camp, and they're now sparing no expense to mollify them.

Forum List

Back