US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

This is impeachable, right?

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

Biden is withholding aid to Israel.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

Once again Hamas Joe sides with the terrorists.

Off it....You ghouls love you some interventionist warfare everywhere, except now.

It's no mystery why.
facepalm-kermit.gif

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

Uh, no. The US is simply being selective on what they send. Biden isn't blackmailing another world leader.

Most Arabs reject the Muslim Brotherhood . In fact they are outlawed just about everywhere except Qatar.
Well, the Palistinians certainly haven't, they've welcomed and embraced them with open arms. THey let them set up military operations in their homes, hospitals, schools ...

Trump was impeached for withholding aid in a quid pro quo that would have aided h PERSONALLY

Using aid appropriations to influence policy is not unusual

To do so for PERSONAL gain is impeachable

Well, the Palistinians certainly haven't, they've welcomed and embraced them with open arms. THey let them set up military operations in their homes, hospitals, schools ...
At gun point

Forum List

Back