US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is impeachable, right?

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

Biden is withholding aid to Israel.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

Democrats are never afraid to appear hypocritical. :iagree:

More likely to get a Peace Prize --- forbid the thought

Fake changed to Disagree on reflection .I wanted , Bollocks" but it has gone again .

When a President blocks aid to foreign countries, they get impeached….

Is it DEM RULES FOR DEMS? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dems impeached Trump for exactly what Biden is doing to Israel.

Biden is refusing to give Israel the weapons if they are going to use them.

They are not to be used in any way.

Ya'lls equivocation might have been valid if President Biden had been caught demanding Israel announce an investigation into Benedict Donald and his New Republicans.

What does this have to do with Trump?

Biden is so two faced. "We fully support Israel" "but".

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel.
The U.S. has yet to sign off on a pending sale of Boeing’s Joint Direct Attack Munitions

We will protect Israel and shoot down all the missiles and attack drones we can, but we don't want to see any massive civilian casualty events in the city where the civilians were told to evacuate too.

Biden is courageous.

Israel has betrayed every US president since Truman.

I don't like funding genocide. You?

If the arms aren't provided by the end of the fiscal year or Biden tries to coerce Netanyahu over their shipment before then, the Republicans have a sound case.
Biden's team could make the case that US bombs are being used indiscriminately in a civilian area, this could constitute war crime or against US values...

But lets be clear this isn't about personal gain or having an investigation of a political rival in return...

Also, Biden Admin is just slow walking it... This is not impeachable..

Biden is reluctant to supply IDF with bombs to kill mainly innocent people...

Unlike the MAGA, Biden doesn't really want US to be the suppliers of a War Crime.

I know the MAGA lot are all up for a war crime and will be shocked when there is blowback in the form of a bomb in a US city.

Generally speaking, war crimes are bad... I know MAGA are all on to demonise people and then have them killed, I think the cruelty makes them feel better..

Biden's team could make the case that US bombs are being used indiscriminately in a civilian area, this could constitute war crime or against US values...

But lets be clear this isn't about personal gain or having an investigation of a political rival in return...

Also, Biden Admin is just slow walking it... This is not impeachable..

So denying more accurate bombs is the way to make sure bombs aren't used indiscriminately?

It's about political gain in Michigan, which isn't part of a current President's governmental duties.

Once again Dems forget things they do that are bullshit can be applied to their own idiocy.

Forum List

Back