US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

Biden is reluctant to supply IDF with bombs to kill mainly innocent people...

Unlike the MAGA, Biden doesn't really want US to be the suppliers of a War Crime.

I know the MAGA lot are all up for a war crime and will be shocked when there is blowback in the form of a bomb in a US city.

Generally speaking, war crimes are bad... I know MAGA are all on to demonise people and then have them killed, I think the cruelty makes them feel better..

So making Israel use less accurate bombs will prevent or reduce civilian deaths?

So we should just give into Hamas' demands and let them exterminate all the Jews because they might get some fellow traveler to blow up part of an American City?

Do you even think before you post, or do you just remove Biden's dick from your mouth long enough to type your bullshit?

Good luck trying to thread this needle, Dims.

We KINDA support Israel. :rolleyes:

Ya'lls equivocation might have been valid if President Biden had been caught demanding Israel announce an investigation into Benedict Donald and his New Republicans.
Whatever views are now, no one is going to end Israel. That was something for past generations to debate and in 1948 made into reality. So, tell us how to end Israel? I know they will leave that area from your views. When the United States eventually changes their support for Israel to not supporting it any more than it really will hit the fan. In this region of the world, the fighting is nonstop. Of course, Europe has no reason to celebrate from this either with their history.

Whatever views are now, no one is going to end Israel. That was something for past generations to debate and in 1948 made into reality. So, tell us how to end Israel? I know they will leave that area from your views. When the United States eventually changes their support for Israel to not supporting it any more than it really will hit the fan. In this region of the world, the fighting is nonstop. Of course, Europe has no reason to celebrate from this either with their history.
The USA will stop supporting Israel about the same time we stop using crude oil. On the second Tuesday of next week.

So denying more accurate bombs is the way to make sure bombs aren't used indiscriminately?

It's about political gain in Michigan, which isn't part of a current President's governmental duties.

Once again Dems forget things they do that are bullshit can be applied to their own idiocy.

Bibi Netanyahu has already said that he's going to continue killing Palestinians.

Do you understand what BlindBoo said?

Are Palestinians members of Hamas?

Not many. Nobody likes Muslim Brotherhood. They are banned in most countries. But Israel has always funded them. They are essential to Netanyahu's strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Do you understand what BlindBoo said?
We pay lip service to the idea of a two state solution while not doing much of anything to stop the expansion of the Settlements in the West Bank. The last president to make any threats to our undying aid to Israel was Pappa Bush.

This is impeachable, right?

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

Biden is withholding aid to Israel.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

No, funding has not been compromised

We pay lip service to the idea of a two state solution while not doing much of anything to stop the expansion of the Settlements in the West Bank. The last president to make any threats to our undying aid to Israel was Pappa Bush.

It's a criminal shame what they have done in the West Bank..

Not many. Nobody likes Muslim Brotherhood. They are banned in most countries. But Israel has always funded them. They are essential to Netanyahu's strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.
Who said anything about Muslim brotherhood? I was talking about hamas.

Forum List

Back