US Soldier detained in Russia

Funzo Hoss

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2022

Keep his stupid fucking ass over there. He must have failed his Counter-Intel training. There is no Russian, Iranian, Chinese, North Korean, Syrian, girlfriend. He didn't even get permission to go over there. Do not swap anyone for this dumbass he wanted to play Tetris so let him. Fucking idiot

Keep his stupid fucking ass over there. He must have failed his Counter-Intel training. There is no Russian, Iranian, Chinese, North Korean, Syrian, girlfriend. He didn't even get permission to go over there. Do not swap anyone for this dumbass he wanted to play Tetris so let him. Fucking idiot
His Mom? Maybe trade her for him?

Gee, I wonder what he was thinking with?

Is his favorite movie "The Spy who Shagged Me"?

We better not swap anything for this idiot. If you go visit Russia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and China, you are on your own.

We still have not had an update on that dumbfuck that ran over to North Korea.

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its a fucking retard!
This one will probably always be my favorite.
8pam9v.jpg

Er..was.

Agree. I feel the same about this fella as that dude from the women's nba that got caught with drugs at the airport.

Forum List

Back