Zone1 Should I partake in a Jewish Zoom religious meeting

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
I think it will be certainly interesting Email i received with a link to the zoom meeting

Hi and greetings from Jerusalem :)

We cordially invite you to embark on an enriching intellectual adventure as we delve into profound and inspiring topics that have captivated humanity—our connection with the World's Creator.
Throughout this first transformative meeting, we will deal with:
  • We will explore the deep connection between humans and the Creator, its significance and influence on our lives and worldview, and ways to strengthen and enhance this sacred bond.
  • Navigating the Quest for Life's Meaning: We will explore age-old questions about the purpose of life, our place in the World, and the path to fulfillment and self-actualization.
  • Understanding and Overcoming Life's Challenges: We will discuss practical tools and methodologies for coping with the challenges encountered in our journeys while fostering resilience and mental fortitude.
This exceptional course will offer a unique opportunity to explore these profound topics in depth, drawing upon classical texts, philosophy, psychology, and insights from diverse fields of knowledge. Collaborative learning will provide a fertile ground for enrichment, personal growth, and strengthening community bonds.
In addition to the three core themes, you can select additional topics that pique your curiosity throughout the course and actively participate in shaping the curriculum.
Join us for this opening session on Sunday at 20:30 Israel time Via Zoom.​

With all my blessings and greetings
"Just be strong and very courageous..." [Joshua 1.7]
Shalom from the Land of Israel,
Rabbi Chaim Goldberg
Jerusalem​

Sure ...why not ...
Nothing wrong with exploring spiritually and deeper meaning
I've been meditating heavily the last couple months ....the other night it was an intense euphoric contentment and happiness
...a humm

....it's was good vibes ...no negative waves

We don't need no negative waves Mort
:p

I think it will be certainly interesting Email i received with a link to the zoom meeting

We cordially invite you to embark on an enriching intellectual adventure as we delve into profound and inspiring topics that have captivated humanity—our connection with the World's Creator.
Throughout this first transformative meeting, we will deal with:​
  • We will explore the deep connection between humans and the Creator, its significance and influence on our lives and worldview, and ways to strengthen and enhance this sacred bond.
  • Navigating the Quest for Life's Meaning: We will explore age-old questions about the purpose of life, our place in the World, and the path to fulfillment and self-actualization.
  • Understanding and Overcoming Life's Challenges: We will discuss practical tools and methodologies for coping with the challenges encountered in our journeys while fostering resilience and mental fortitude.

This exceptional course will offer a unique opportunity to explore these profound topics in depth, drawing upon classical texts, philosophy, psychology, and insights from diverse fields of knowledge. Collaborative learning will provide a fertile ground for enrichment, personal growth, and strengthening community bonds.
In addition to the three core themes, you can select additional topics that pique your curiosity throughout the course and actively participate in shaping the curriculum.

Rabbi Chaim Goldberg
Jerusalem​

Throughout this first transformative meeting, we will deal with:​

Rabbi Chaim Goldberg
Jerusalem​
sounds awful.

I would say to avoid this gathering.

These folks have money in a German bank ... but they need cash to access the millions deposited there ... for a mere $5,000 investment, you will receive back $25,000 once they get their money ...

Honest ... we can't post it to Zoom unless it's true ...

I'd stay away from everything right now, if I wasn't personally familiar with the group.

Things are not as they seem. o_O

The devil is lurking ~ :dev3:

I'd stay away from everything right now, if I wasn't personally familiar with the group.

Things are not as they seem. o_O

The devil is lurking ~ :dev3:

Well ... folks there seem interested in hosting World War Three ... nothing like prayer to overcome radiation poisoning ...

Plenty of churches in your neighborhood ... each of them will cover the same ground ... folks who live within rifle-range tend to not rip you off ... just saying ...

Forum List

Back