Zone1 COVID-19 Of 2020 Is A Plague Directly From God

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
The COVID-19 Plague was all about the people murdering unborn babies - Abortions God has to take life for life. Return back to the people that which they have sown. What you sow that shall you also reap. (Galatians 6:7)

The Prophet Jeremiah was told by God:
"Thus saith the Lord, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests; (the ancients-kill the old for all the deaths of the young) 2 And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee, (Hinnom is a city). (The breaking of the earthen bottle is the breaking of the people-plague)

3 And say, Hear ye the word of the Lord, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle. 4 Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents; (dead babies) 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, (Baal today is Planned Parenthood) to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: 6 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter. (NY)

7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them. 10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,

11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: (when you are stricken in your health- you are broken) and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury. 12 Thus will I do unto this place, saith the Lord, and to the inhabitants thereof, and even make this city as Tophet: 13 And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods. 14 Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, whither the Lord had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the Lord's house; and said to all the people,

15 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.
Tophet today is New York who had to bury 750+ dead COVID-19 bodies in a mass grave.

January 20, 1970 New York passed the abortion law legalizing abortion
January 20, 2020 COVID-19 Plague hit the land of America.

50 years later - God's Jubilee of revseral and undoing (reversal and restitution). It was a "Dark Jubilee"

As God's 2020 Jubilee ended, God had reversed the deadly abortion law.

Exact same day time, month, etc... We know God is exact.

The first recorded U.S. case of the new virus was also reported on January 20, in a 35-year-old American citizen traveling from Wuhan, China, to his home in Washington state.[21][22]

Last edited:
The COVID-19 Plague was all about the people murdering unborn babies - Abortions God has to take life for life. Return back to the people that which they have sown. What you sow that shall you also reap. (Galatians 6:7)

"Thus saith the Lord, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests; (the ancients-kill the old for all the deaths of the young) 2 And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee, (Hinnom is a city). (The breaking of the earthen bottle is the breaking of the people-plague)

3 And say, Hear ye the word of the Lord, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle. 4 Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents; (dead babies) 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, (Baal today is Planned Parenthood) to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: 6 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter. (NY)

7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them. 10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,

11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: (when you are stricken in your health- you are broken) and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury. 12 Thus will I do unto this place, saith the Lord, and to the inhabitants thereof, and even make this city as Tophet: 13 And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods. 14 Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, whither the Lord had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the Lord's house; and said to all the people,

15 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.
Tophet today is New York who had to bury 750+ dead COVID-19 bodies in a mass grave.

So, killing is bad?

Hence why God's reaction to violence is "KILL THEM ALL", in Noah's Ark.

Me thinks you don't understand God.

Telling people to turn away from sin is akin to telling children not to play in the street.

The Bible is like the Constitution in that it is a series of warnings of what not to do so that really bad things don't happen to you. And when you violate either, there is no immediate lightning bolt that comes down or immediate judgement. Yet the chickens eventually come home to roost either way in the end.

Let's bring in all the players... The Plagues geographical origins and progression are linked to blood of the children. Showing God's trajectory 1-2-3 as the plague hit the world

1. China - Communist China in clear numbers took the world's number one position in the killing of children, so the plague that struck the world in 2020 hit China first way back in 2019. The rest of the world had no idea what was going on. It was serious-they were dying!

2. Seattle- This is where the plague first hit the land of America. Why? because the exact same year in November Seattle passed an abortion law - November 3, 1970 following NY.

3. New York- America holds a unique and pivotal position when it comes to abortion. At the time of the plague, the number of children killed on American soil from abortions had exceeded sixty-million. America is also unique in that she is the example and influence that plays a central role in leading other nations into the gruesome practice of killing babies via abortions. While the plague was for everyone the saved and unsaved, the holy and unholy... The generation (baby-boom) that had pioneered the legislation that ushered in the age of abortion was nearing its end as the death plague hit in 2020. Much of the death of that plague was directed at them. The generations under them did not put that law in place. God is sharp.

The plague began in China the land which more unborn children are killed than any other. However, it soon made its way to America focusing the center of its fury on America which is the worlds leading advocate in the killing of the unborn.

Last edited:
So, killing is bad?

Hence why God's reaction to violence is "KILL THEM ALL", in Noah's Ark.

Me thinks you don't understand God.
God throughout the Bible only targeted the wicked for judgement.

It is akin to Russians entering the Nazi concentration camps with the pile of dead Jewish bodies in ovens. Those in charge of those camps were not redeemable in any way as there is a point of no return when it comes to sin.

What is there to say or do with them? They just hung them on the spot.

Justice!!

Conversely, the Left would just as soon let those Nazis out of jail to run universities to go protest Jews to make more Nazis, like they are doing today. Then in the same breath, advocate the extermination of innocent unborn children.

Last edited:
Telling people to turn away from sin is akin to telling children not to play in the street.

The Bible is like the Constitution in that it is a series of warnings of what not to do so that really bad things don't happen to you. And when you violate either, there is no immediate lightning bolt that comes down or immediate judgement. Yet the chickens eventually come home to roost either way in the end.
Amen so true, but we believers are called by God and we are ordained by God to spread the truth throughout the nations. Just as Noah did. As the pastors say, the Truth of God is ours to extend, and theirs to accept or reject.

The FIRST thing heathens always do is reject the truth... we walk right past them.

not much of a plague, i mean compared to aids or the bubonic plague , so we must be doing much better than those medieval kingdoms

God throughout the Bible only targeted the wicked for judgement.

It is akin to Russians entering the Nazi concentration camps with the pile of dead Jewish bodies in ovens. They are not redeemable in any way.

What is there to say or do with them? They just hung them on the spot.

Justice!!

Conversely, the Left would just as soon let those Nazis out of jail to run universities to go protest Jews.
keep in mind that God targets EVEN us believers if we fail to obey. In the Bible God killed Moses brother Aaron a true believer because he disobeyed God. Aaron was Moses spokesman. Our walk in obeying God is daily... in trembling and fear.

Aaron did not enter the promised land because he rebelled against God’s command at the waters of Meribah.

keep in mind that God targets EVEN us believers if we fail to obey. In the Bible God killed Moses brother Aaron a true believer because he disobeyed God. Aaron was Moses spokesman. Our walk in obeying God is daily... in trembling and fear.

Aaron did not enter the promised land because he rebelled against God’s command at the waters of Meribah.
That judgement was to steer society away from worse judgement.

It is akin to plucking out cancerous tissue.

For example, had the Great Flood not occurred, mankind would have destroyed himself.

That judgement was to steer society away from worse judgement.

It is akin to plucking out cancerous tissue.

For example, had the Great Flood not occurred, mankind would have destroyed himself.
There is no scripture for what you are saying, about mankind killing themselves if there had not been a flood.

That's speaking of the end times and Revelation's Tribulation. That is not speaking of Noah's ark, nor of a flood.
But that is an example of how sin can take over a society that is destroying itself.

And as in the days of Noah, so it will be in the last days.

Matthew 24:37-39

King James Version

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

But that is an example of how sin can take over a society that is destroying itself.

And as in the days of Noah, so it will be in the last days.

Matthew 24:37-39​

King James Version​

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Understand God in that the earth will never be flooded with water ever again as it was in the days of Noah. We have God's rainbow promise and his word on that.

In the days of Noah it is speaking about obedience. if you disobey you will suffer plagues. With the Son of man coming people will NOT believe, just like in the days of Noah they did NOT believe. They well be aware but, fail to believe and they will suffer plagues/death. That is what Matthew 24 is referencing- the end times.

Understand God in that the earth will never be flooded with water ever again as it was in the days of Noah. We have God's rainbow promise and his word on that.

In the days of Noah it is speaking about obedience. if you disobey you will suffer plagues. With the Son of man coming people will NOT believe, just like in the days of Noah they did NOT believe. They well be aware but, fail to believe and they will suffer plagues/death. That is what Matthew 24 is referencing- the end times.
Who said anything about another Great Flood? I never did.

The great thing is, the number of ways man can destroy himself is literally endless.

You can interpret the said verses anyway you wish, but I am showing you is that I'm not forming these views out my rear on my own.

Who said anything about another Great Flood? I never did.

The great thing is, the number of ways man can destroy himself is literally endless.

You can interpret the said verses anyway you wish, but I am showing you is that I'm not forming these views out my rear on my own.
you said in the days of Noah. There was a great flood in the days of Noah.

Then you mixed in man wanting kill himself if those days had not been shortened. However "those days" are speaking of the end times during Revelation's Tribulation being shortened or else man will want to kill himself due to how horrible his suffering will be - that is yet to take place, but soon.

Antivaxxer RWNJs suffered from covid in significantly greater numbers than Democrats.

Did you forget that?

Cool ... I got dealt the race card this hand ...

Does the OP infer God's a racist? ... because COVID disproportionally killed people of color over whities ...

I think your mistake is believing most Christians are serial adulterers ... and regularly have unwanted pregnancies ... thus deserve some manner of extra punishment from God ... more punishing that the death of a child ... children are the gifts of God, we're free to throw these gifts away ...

God is angry at everybody, but He loves the Jews the most so they get all the whippings ... maybe it takes all 46 X-Chromosomes to understand why abortion is it's own punishment ... by design if you believe all that Creationist stuff ...

We have to accept God into our hearts ... and seek His judgements ... He's not reaching out and punishing heathens ... too busy whipping the Jews into line ...

Antivaxxer RWNJs suffered from covid in significantly greater numbers than Democrats.

Did you forget that?
I'm not interested in who suffered the most, and I'm not sure why something like that makes you feel real good.

This thread is about the COVID-19 virus being a plague from God. It is not about one group, religion, political party, etc.. suffering more than another.

Forum List

Back