Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

not true. But you are free to believe all the lies you want.
Its recorded history, no trinity was ever served by any true follower. Then at the council of Constantinople in 381 ce Catholicism added the holy spirit to a godhead. =recorded facts of history. In their own encyclopedia it says-No trinity was ever served prior to the end of the 4th century, and the Apostolic Fathers knew 0 of God being a trinity. So in REALITY-Jesus or any bible writer was ever taught or served a trinity god. They served the true God= the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah)

Its recorded history, no trinity was ever served by any true follower. Then at the council of Constantinople in 381 ce Catholicism added the holy spirit to a godhead. =recorded facts of history. In their own encyclopedia it says-No trinity was ever served prior to the end of the 4th century, and the Apostolic Fathers knew 0 of God being a trinity. So in REALITY-Jesus or any bible writer was ever taught or served a trinity god. They served the true God= the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah)
Your writing is not the most clear

But then you are always defending your man made religion so I guess you're not used to being too clear

Your writing is not the most clear

But then you are always defending your man made religion so I guess you're not used to being too clear
Jesus leads my religion= the only one on earth he is with. Facts of history prove it and the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back my religion and expose the rest. You need to relook.

Forum List

Back