Helicopter Carrying Iran’s President Has Crashed, State Media Reports

~~~~~~
You mean that Russia an ally of Iran buying all thosedrones refuses to sell Iran their best helicopters?
Then again look at all the replacement parts and weapons Iran bought from the Taliban when Joey tucked tail and left Afghanistan..

I wonder, is your hatred so consuming that you have become that irrational?

Spare parts? To what? Do you think we stockpiled parts to F-4 Phantoms and F-14 Tomcats in Afghanistan? Helicopters? We didn’t have Blackhawks when the Shaw was deposed in Iran. Nor did we have Hummers, or MRAP’s.

Oh I suppose they could get some parts to M-16’s. But those are readily available everywhere anyway.

I get it. You hate the Democrats and the Left and whatever else. But try to be rational with your hatred. Or if you can’t pretend to be a little sane for a change.

he is alive in Muslim heaven deflowering 1000 virgins

Actually. It is 72, not 1,000. And it is Raisins, not Virgins.

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, the country’s foreign minister and others have been found dead at the site of a helicopter crash after an hourslong search through a foggy, mountainous region of the country’s northwest, state media reported. Raisi was 63.

State TV gave no immediate cause for the crash in Iran’s East Azerbaijan province. With Raisi were Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, the governor of Iran’s East Azerbaijan province and other officials and bodyguards, the state-run IRNA news agency reported.

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, the country’s foreign minister and others have been found dead at the site of a helicopter crash after an hourslong search through a foggy, mountainous region of the country’s northwest, state media reported. Raisi was 63.

State TV gave no immediate cause for the crash in Iran’s East Azerbaijan province. With Raisi were Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, the governor of Iran’s East Azerbaijan province and other officials and bodyguards, the state-run IRNA news agency reported.

Ya think?

1000 virgins is what I say and you are not changing my mind
End of story

You are correct that you are free to have an opinion, and I will argue your right to that opinion without reservation.

Yes. You are right. You are free to be as wrong as you want to be.

• Fake News
Reactions: iku
Celebrations and fireworks in iran

"But why this outburst of joy and celebration over the death of a national leader? And is the celebration just about Raisi or is it emblematic of a fightback by people repressed by a theocratic state?

While many were glued to TV screens and smartphones for updates on the wellbeing of the Iranian President, many in Iran and abroad were seen rejoicing at the possibility of the death of 63-year-old Raisi, who is often referred to as the "Butcher of Tehran".

:laughing0301:

1716204998894.png

The first question the Iranians need to find out is who and where serviced Bell-212.
I'd give you no more than a couple percent chance it was an accident. Crazy psychopaths knew exactly which of the three planes to shoot down. This is a very dangerous escalation of the recent Iran-Israel conflict. Bibi doesn't want to go to jail, the ghoul is even willing to burn everyone down

Forum List

Back