Not Even **College Students** Support Palestine Protests

Israelis have never taken responsibility. same old stealing land and killing resistance for the past 80 years.

What land did Israel "steal"? Perhaps you mean when they were attacked and claimed territory after kicking ass?

You need to stop, you're history and facts illiterate

Spoiled brats
Swarms of WASPs

It's well-known that richkids, who don't have to work their way through college, have the time and energy to lead political movements.

Saying that these are non-students hides the fact that this whole birth-class, whether Right or Left, has no right to exist. What are the pampered Rightest fratboys doing about this destruction of the universities, which were specifically designed for them? They are Chickenhawks about everything, so they must also be punished, for desertion and cowardice in the line of duty.

What land did Israel "steal"? Perhaps you mean when they were attacked and claimed territory after kicking ass?

You need to stop, you're history and facts illiterate

They spent the decade of the 1950 provoking Syria and Lebanon with cross border raids, killing unarmed peasant farmers and stealing topsoil. Read Moishe Dayan.

You should be ashamed. Look how the Jews were treated by the Nazis.

Biden

you're slipping----you left out christ killing and baby blood matzohs. oh gee----I forgot earthquakes and bubonic plague

Are you spreading those lies to justify killing people?

Oh you're such a victim. Look how the Nazis treated the Jews. They took their land, homes, jobs, citizenship, human rights and their lives.

Are you spreading those lies to justify killing people?

Oh you're such a victim. Look how the Nazis treated the Jews. They took their land, homes, jobs, citizenship, human rights and their lives.
I am not killing people----Hamas is. I am not a victim---I live in the USA
as does my hubby who was rescued from the shariah shit hole in which he was born-----so NOW he has a home and citizenship and human rights and his life

I am not killing people----Hamas is. I am not a victim---I live in the USA
as does my hubby who was rescued from the shariah shit hole in which he was born-----so NOW he has a home and citizenship and human rights and his life
You support genocide. Good luck with that.

Americans who support the heavy hand of the State against student protestors are the dumbest people on the planet. They ignorantly believe America is a democracy where individual freedom thrives, while the State and the Oligarchy imposes tyranny and force on peaceful protestors and they amazingly support the State. Sick MFers.

Columbia University, with an endowment of $13.64 billion, charges students nearly $90,000 a year to attend. But students are not allowed to object when their tax and tuition money funds genocide…
The university is a place of capital accumulation,” says Sara Wexler, a doctoral student in philosophy, seated with two other students on the fire escape. “We have billion dollar endowments that are connected to Israel and defense companies. We are being forced to confront the fact that universities aren’t democratic…
I have seen this assault on universities and freedom of expression before. I saw it in Augusto Pinochet’s Chile, the military dictatorship in El Salvador, Guatemala under Rios Montt, and during my coverage of the military regimes in Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Syria, Iraq and Algeria.

Columbia University, with its locked gates, lines of police cruisers, rows of metal barricades three and four deep, swarms of uniformed police and private security, looks no different. It looks no different because it is no different.
The protesters endure constant abuse. On April 25, during Columbia’s senior boat cruise, Muslim students and those identified as supporting the protests had alcohol poured on their heads and clothes by jeering Zionists. In January, former Israeli soldiers studying at Columbia used skunk spray to assault students on the steps of Lowe Library. The university, under heavy pressure once the attackers were identified, said they had banned the former soldiers from campus, but other students reported seeing one of the men on campus recently. When Jewish students in the encampment attempted to prepare their meals in the kosher kitchen at the Jewish Theological Seminary, they were insulted by Zionists who were in the building. Zionist counter demonstrators have been joined on campus by the founder of the white supremist Proud Boys organization. Students have had their personal information posted on the Canary Mission and found their faces on the sides of trucks circling the campus, denouncing them as antisemites.
The hostility of the university has radicalized the students, who see university administrators attempting to placate external pressures from wealthy donors, the weapons manufacturers and the Israel lobby, rather than deal with the internal realities of the non-violent protests and the genocide.
The protest movements - which have spread around the globe - are not built around the single issue of the apartheid state in Israel or its genocide against Palestinians. They are built around the awareness that the old world order, the one of settler colonialism, western imperialism and militarism used by the countries in the Global North to dominate the Global South, must end. They decry the hoarding of natural resources and wealth by industrial nations in a world of diminishing returns. These protests are built around a vision of a world of equality, dignity and independence. This vision, and the commitment to it, will make this movement not only hard to defeat, but presages a wider struggle beyond the genocide in Gaza.

The genocide has awakened a sleeping giant. Let us pray the giant prevails.

The Nation’s Conscience

Last edited:
Oooooopsie, what now, Democrats? You've lost college students. Wow, the Dem Convention this summer should be quite the event, yes?

The survey looked at about 1,000 students in the U.S. attending 2-year and 4-year schools between May 3 and 6. The Generation Lab, according to Axios, polls students using a demographically representative sample of college students at community colleges, technical colleges, trade schools and public and private four-year institutions.

The study found that a large majority 81% of students support holding protesters accountable, agreeing with the notion that those who destroyed property, vandalized or illegally occupied buildings should be held responsible by their institutions.

Similarly, a majority also said they oppose the protest tactics, with 67% of respondents saying it's unacceptable to occupy campus buildings, and 58% saying it's not acceptable to refuse a university's order to disperse.
Yet people like you are so hysterical over it all.

Stop feigning outrage.

Forum List

Back