Not Even **College Students** Support Palestine Protests

He’s done nothing of the sort. He’s given Israel everything they want. His few words on using restraint to avoid civilian casualties, has been completely ignored by his boss Bibi. Yet you condemn him for asking Israel to limit civilian casualties. Hence, you must want more civilian casualties.

Is this what you’re told by Fox News?

ABC News: US withheld bomb shipment to Israel out of fears it could be used in Rafah.

I condem him because he has helped aid Hamas in killing civilians, raping women and murdering kids.

Biden Keeps the Billions Flowing to Iran​

Choosing not to enforce oil sanctions finances Tehran’s terrorism.​

In a controversial move, the Biden administration has granted Iraq a new 4-month waiver, enabling the release of billions of dollars to Iran, blocked by US sanctions.

The decision, coming amid the Gaza war and Iran's backing for Hamas, would effectively unfreeze an estimated $10 billion that Iraq owes Iran but cannot pay due to US sanctions.

Similarly, a majority also said they oppose the protest tactics, with 67% of respondents saying it's unacceptable to occupy campus buildings, and 58% saying it's not acceptable to refuse a university's order to disperse.
If one is paying $$$$$$$$ to be in college , how is the charge of criminal trespass applicable?

~S~

ABC News: US withheld bomb shipment to Israel out of fears it could be used in Rafah.

I condem him because he has helped aid Hamas in killing civilians, raping women and murdering kids.

In a controversial move, the Biden administration has granted Iraq a new 4-month waiver, enabling the release of billions of dollars to Iran, blocked by US sanctions.

The decision, coming amid the Gaza war and Iran's backing for Hamas, would effectively unfreeze an estimated $10 billion that Iraq owes Iran but cannot pay due to US sanctions.
Yeah I know. You want more dead Palestinian babies.

crazy!

Oooooopsie, what now, Democrats?
Lol

Democrats have always been the pro Isreal party, not the GOP.

Yeah, I know, Fox has been pushing the demonstrations on the dems and you fell for it.

The protests are not from the right or left, they are from educated, moral concerned Americans. Period.

Hope this helps!

Lol

Democrats have always been the pro Isreal party, not the GOP.

Yeah, I know, Fox has been pushing the demonstrations on the dems and you fell for it.

The protests are not from the right or left, they are from educated, moral concerned Americans. Period.

Hope this helps!

Those clowns in that video are not educated. Well maybe to you

Where is this Palestine you speak of?
Herodotus lived over the Mediterranean and Aegean and
theorized a land OVER THE TITANS ---where the magical
giant GOLIATH lived and he called it PALESTINA because
Herodotus was a GREEK FREAK and the idea CAUGHT ON
about ---ONCE UPON A TIME---2500 years ago. The Romans
bought into anything GREEK freak

Herodotus lived over the Mediterranean and Aegean and
theorized a land OVER THE TITANS ---where the magical
giant GOLIATH lived and he called it PALESTINA because
Herodotus was a GREEK FREAK and the idea CAUGHT ON
about ---ONCE UPON A TIME---2500 years ago. The Romans
bought into anything GREEK freak

I looked at a map
Couldn't find Palestine

I’m not the one supporting Hamas. I want to liberate the region from Hamas
somebody on this board said---ALL ARABS HATE HAMAS. I vote
let the arabs kill hamas----why are we stopping them?

Israelis have never taken responsibility. same old stealing land and killing resistance for the past 80 years.

Forum List

Back