US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More student-on-teacher violence

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Please a white ass kissing Trump Humper talking about validation is a joke
Yep you really need to work Trump and your hatred of whites who don’t agree with you into posts you can’t refute with facts?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fool, I will kill you with facts. Tell you what give me 5 signed Trump policies and I will give you 5 Biden signed policies.
The topic is student on teacher violence. Go start your own thread with your Biden signed policies. Not sure why you are all over him given what he has stated in the past about integrated schools being a racial jungle and demanding Blacks vote for him or he’d take away their Blackness. Why would you support that? It’s Foolish.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whites have always left black folks in the dust and it didn't have a damn thing to do with the behavior of black folks or no damn thuggish culture. The simple fact is 97% of black folks aren't damn thugs.
At one time -1/2 of Black males were “in the system. In jail, on parole, probation, arrest, bail or the new scam: house arrest. Now they hide the numbers. Many of them multiple times over.

Reaction score
The topic is student on teacher violence. Go start your own thread with your Biden signed policies. Not sure why you are all over him given what he has stated in the past about integrated schools being a racial jungle and demanding Blacks vote for him or he’d take away their Blackness. Why would you support that? It’s Foolish.
I could play that little weak game and post the racist statements your Orange God has said, but I won't let's talk policy. You won't list anything because you can't. Coward.

drudge X

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where did you hear that at? Sean Hannity. Like I told that other idiot, we can make a list of who has done what and I will bet the farm that republican list is going to be real short.
Do tell why so many blacks are living in poverty, fatherless, and welfare for life. If blacks believe that's progress by Democrats, then I wish them well.

Reaction score
Do tell why so many blacks are living in poverty, fatherless, and welfare for life. If blacks believe that's progress by Democrats, then I wish them well.
Tell us why so many whites are living in poverty, useless fathers and welfare, especially when everything in this country has been set up for them.

drudge X

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tell us why so many whites are living in poverty, useless fathers and welfare, especially when everything in this country has been set up for them.

Lol... you do know that Asians are the highest earners follow by whites and then Hispanics, right? Perhaps we should set this country up like Haiti to please blacks, yes?

Jarlaxle

Gold Member
Reaction score
The white teacher is a pussy

He should be fired and the black student put in jail
She should have FIRED at the little shit, and kept firing until the slide locked back.

I agree. The big question is what would be a sufficient enough punishment?

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly
Sterilization.
I have a black friend that had a single mother. And if he got it at school, he got it again when he got home, and he got put on restriction more heavily than most of us. He was lucky to come over to my house for dinner while on punishment, somehow I sweet-talked his mama. She liked me. :04:
I hope he eventually realized he was stronger than his abuser and taught her the error of her ways in a spectacular manner. (Say, by disjointing her like a chicken.)

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Now now Mama will be along shortly to profess Tyrone is a good boy.

My guess is Mama and Tyrone's lack of a father figure is the root of the problem
Not only will she say that, the media will blast pics of an 8yo Tyrone playing pop Warner , lookin all innocent…

drudge X

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where did you hear that at? Sean Hannity. Like I told that other idiot, we can make a list of who has done what and I will bet the farm that republican list is going to be real short.
Lol... blacks have been railroaded by Democrats for the past 70 years or so but you're blaming Republicans. Now that's funny.

Reaction score
Lol... blacks have been railroaded by Democrats for the past 70 years or so but you're blaming Republicans. Now that's funny.
LOL, why can't you give me one policy or bill that republicans have signed that has done anything for black folks? Oh it's because they haven't.

Forum List