LeBron James Threatens a Female Fan

All he did was suddenly halt and tighten up his body. I have no problem with it.
So you don't know what it means to throw a fake punch at someone. To do it to a woman, weird. But to do it to another guy, it's sort of a challenge to fight.

See, you're just being stubborn. I have you a great example of what if players did this more often to fans courtside who are screaming at them. You have no problem with the players fake punching fans? Threatening them?

Ok, do you think Lebron could do that to a ref?

They said he's lucky he smiled right after he did it. If he looked mad it would have been a whole different conversation.

So I got it now. It's okay to fake punching a cop. Just don't hit him and he won't have a problem with it.

Did you see the woman's reaction? She clearly had a problem with it.

All he did was suddenly halt and tighten up his body. I have no problem with it.
No he didn't halt and tighten up his body. That's not what it's called when you do what he did. You must be a pussy or clueless. He faked like he was going to attack her.

What do you say about a guy who rapes someone? All he did was thrust his hips forward repeatedly?

So you don't know what it means to throw a fake punch at someone. To do it to a woman, weird. But to do it to another guy, it's sort of a challenge to fight.

See, you're just being stubborn. I have you a great example of what if players did this more often to fans courtside who are screaming at them. You have no problem with the players fake punching fans? Threatening them?

Ok, do you think Lebron could do that to a ref?

They said he's lucky he smiled right after he did it. If he looked mad it would have been a whole different conversation.

So I got it now. It's okay to fake punching a cop. Just don't hit him and he won't have a problem with it.

Did you see the woman's reaction? She clearly had a problem with it.
And seriously, how hard is it to go from a fake punch to a real one? Someone Lebron's size could hurt a woman who's not expecting it without hitting very hard, and in a game situation where adrenaline is already high, it would not take much to lose control.

He didn’t threaten her. And him flinching didn’t stop her from continuing to talk shit
He did make a threatening gesture

It was not enough to be arrested for or thrown out of the game but it did happen

The fact that she’s a woman is irrelevant.

If women are going to enjoy all the benefits of gender equality, then a woman running her mouth deserves no special treatment vs if she were a man

And seriously, how hard is it to go from a fake punch to a real one? Someone Lebron's size could hurt a woman who's not expecting it without hitting very hard, and in a game situation where adrenaline is already high, it would not take much to lose control.

That's a whole different conversation. Actually hitting a fan, we know that's crossing the line. But players banter with fans. That's cool. They jaw. The argue. They talk shit. They insult.

But are we now okay with either the player or the fan PRETENDING to attack? To see what kind of reaction they'll get?

I love it in Big Time Wrestling. I love it when a WWE star turns his attention on a fan. Some cower, some keep yelling. I could see me going from BOOO to I'm just kidding if one of those animals walked towards me acting pissed.

What Lebron did was not cool. He got away with it because he's Lebron James. Imagine if Draymond Green faked a punch at a fan. Shit! They should be held to the same standard no?

These other guys defending Lebron think I love Jordan but look at them defending Lebron even when he crosses a line. To me, that person isn't going to listen to reason when we discuss who the GOAT is. They're going to vote for Lebron despite the facts. Reminds me of Trump/OJ defenders.

No he didn't halt and tighten up his body. That's not what it's called when you do what he did. You must be a pussy or clueless. He faked like he was going to attack her.

What do you say about a guy who rapes someone? All he did was thrust his hips forward repeatedly?
I nominate this as dumbest post of the week

Forum List

Back