Judge denies Meadows request to move Georgia case to federal court

They're only hope of avoiding paying the price for their crimes is a Presidential pardon. So of course these weasels are trying to have federal trials.
proxy-image.gif

No. It won't. The merits of the case aren't being tried in the federal court. It can be appealed to CA11. But that doesn't mean they will hear the appeal. And if they turn it down, SCOTUS won't hear it, because both courts are in agreement.

This isn't about the merits of the case. It's about a change in venue.

The 11th Circuit will hear the appeal. The District Court judge also made several errors. Here is but one:

F5iVMwkXAAAd0ZH

I don't really care. I'll wait for the facts and make judgments on those, not allegations or rumors of allegations.

The fact that Trump and Meadows were acting in their official capacity takes this entire case out of the State jurisdiction and places it in Federal.

From that, I figure that if they managed to actually get a conviction, it will be appealed and part of that appeal will be jurisdiction, and part on the impartiality of the Jury.

"acting in their official capacity" might not involve sending an armed mob to stop the counting of votes (a roger stone specialty since 2000) or threating a state governor with persecution if he can't "find" a few thousand votes.

This should be of real concern to all the people who have been indicted in Georgia. This will mean televised hearings.
Televised hearings are ridiculous. The accused should get no different treatment than any other court business.

I don't really care. I'll wait for the facts and make judgments on those, not allegations or rumors of allegations.

The fact that Trump and Meadows were acting in their official capacity takes this entire case out of the State jurisdiction and places it in Federal.

From that, I figure that if they managed to actually get a conviction, it will be appealed and part of that appeal will be jurisdiction, and part on the impartiality of the Jury.

Well you should have listened to the Judges ruling.

"acting in their official capacity" might not involve sending an armed mob to stop the counting of votes (a roger stone specialty since 2000) or threating a state governor with persecution if he can't "find" a few thousand votes.
You lie..... Trump never threatened anyone, but here you are lying on the man, but why ? Why do y'all do this ??

It's the agenda that requires it right ?? Yep.

It's so obvious what y'all do, but with no shame y'all do it anyway.

It's all part of a long term plan to secure power at the fed level for future attacks on the electorate by a controlled government now gone rogue, and to become or remain a government hoped to be controlled by leftist/Marxist dictators. No one is or should be fooled about this stuff anymore.

The Trump investigation into Ukraine, and the phone call was perfect. The same with the investigation into vote tampering that was being conducted by Trump, and his requirement to retain every legal vote that he got in the state if they were somehow being hidden due to an alleged election fraud that may have taken place within the state. The request for finding the missing votes were not only legal but perfectly normal if foul play was thought to be a foot, but also and most importantly it was that it was his right to challenge the election in these ways, otherwise it was perfectly legal. You'll find out, and Trump is going to be president again after all the shananigans the Democrats are engaged in finally burn out.

he fact that Trump and Meadows were acting in their official capacity takes this entire case out of the State jurisdiction and places it in Federal.

Trump was not acting in his official capacity, the POTUS has no role in the outcome of state elections. He was acting in his capacity as a candidate for the office of president.

You lie..... Trump never threatened anyone, but here you are lying on the man, but why ? Why do y'all do this ??

It's the agenda that requires it right ?? Yep.

It's so obvious what y'all do, but with no shame y'all do it anyway.

It's all part of a long term plan to secure power at the fed level for future attacks on the electorate by a controlled government now gone rogue, and to become or remain a government hoped to be controlled by leftist/Marxist dictators. No one is or should be fooled about this stuff anymore.

The Trump investigation into Ukraine, and the phone call was perfect. The same with the investigation into vote tampering that was being conducted by Trump, and his requirement to retain every legal vote that he got in the state if they were somehow being hidden due to an alleged election fraud that may have taken place within the state. The request for finding the missing votes were not only legal but perfectly normal if foul play was thought to be a foot, but also and most importantly it was that it was his right to challenge the election in these ways, otherwise it was perfectly legal. You'll find out, and Trump is going to be president again after all the shananigans the Democrats are engaged in finally burn out.

lie? listen to the tape.

my "agenda" is "good government, " a concept of which trump seems incapable of understanding.

lie? listen to the tape.

my "agenda" is "good government, " a concept of which trump seems incapable of understanding.
Give me the transcript of this tape, but just the parts in which you claim that Trump was doing exactly what y'all are saying. He wasn't looking to create illegal votes out of whole cloth nor was he requiring other's to do the same. He just wanted what was rightfully his. Not illegal to do that.

Give me the transcript of this tape, but just the parts in which you claim that Trump was doing exactly what y'all are saying. He wasn't looking to create illegal votes out of whole cloth nor was he requiring other's to do the same. He just wanted what was rightfully his. Not illegal to do that.

if the votes do not exist how can they be "rightfully" anyone's? trump is a positive thinker who can never admit defeat, no matter how obvious the loss be.

as for the transcript, i will show you that right after i see trump's big beautiful new energy plan or any poll that shows that the mug shot quadrupled trump's support among blacks.

"do your own research" q anon

That's wrong and that's why Meadows' motion was denied. Meadows' activities were done in his capacity as a campaign advisor. He wasn't there on government business. States conduct their own elections. The federal government has no role in state-run elections.

if the votes do not exist how can they be "rightfully" anyone's? trump is a positive thinker who can never admit defeat, no matter how obvious the loss be.

as for the transcript, i will show you that right after i see trump's big beautiful new energy plan or any poll that shows that the mug shot quadrupled trump's support among blacks.

"do your own research" q anon
You are saying the votes didn't exist or don't exist, but you absolutely can't prove that, so why would you make a claim like that, other than it's in order to keep the lying Democrat narrative going ??

Prove the votes Trump was looking for in a highly suspect election that had tremendous faults, were in fact votes that were to be created out of whole cloth or fabricated after the election was over ........ Your bull shite would be impossible to prove because the votes had to exist that were being searched for or they didn't exist in which can not be fabricated or created to then be somehow injected into the count without being caught. The Democrat's in GA have jumped the shark, and they are about to be eaten.

You are saying the votes didn't exist or don't exist, but you absolutely can't prove that, so why would you make a claim like that, other than it's in order to keep the lying Democrat narrative going ??

Prove the votes Trump was looking for in a highly suspect election that had tremendous faults, were in fact votes that were to be created out of whole cloth or fabricated after the election was over ........ Your bull shite would be impossible to prove because the votes had to exist that were being searched for or they didn't exist in which can not be fabricated or created to then be somehow injected into the count without being caught. The Democrat's in GA have jumped the shark, and they are about to be eaten.
the extraordinary claim is being made by trump. absent evidence the election was a fair as any other.

Forum List

Back