Jew Hatred cannot be tolerated in America

So a million dead children is fine by you?
GIP you respond in the GOEBBELLIAN manner like a true islamo
nazi. It is very clear to me that a million dead children is super-
fine with bother you and your fellow islamonazis---HIGHLY LAUDABLE a really exuberant ALLAHUAKBARRRR moment

GIP you respond in the GOEBBELLIAN manner like a true islamo
nazi. It is very clear to me that a million dead children is super-
fine with bother you and your fellow islamonazis---HIGHLY LAUDABLE a really exuberant ALLAHUAKBARRRR moment
We can only hope.

"JEWISH SUPREMACIST" is the big time button phrase for islamo nazi shit. Jewish supremacist means "JEW WHO DOES NOT LICK THE ASS OF MUHUMMAD" read your koran
Here are several code words and phrases that immediately indicate you are speaking with a Jew-hater:

1. genocide
  2. the Zionists
  3. Zionist Regime
  4. Jewish Supremacists

I support Israel but leftist Jews are the biggest POS degenerate,unscrupulous Fs on the planet
I agree….but how do we wake them the F up? I just had a conversation with a Jewish friend last week: she is adamantly pro-Israel, belongs to an organization to fight antisemitism, admitted to me that Biden enabled the Oct 7th massacre by giving over so much money to Iran, and….still is going to vote for him.

I agree….but how do we wake them the F up? I just had a conversation with a Jewish friend last week: she is adamantly pro-Israel, belongs to an organization to fight antisemitism, admitted to me that Biden enabled the Oct 7th massacre by giving over so much money to Iran, and….still is going to vote for him.

You know what? I wasnt, but i have seen up close how those Camel Jockeys treat infidels....

View attachment 943536
What treatment have heroic infidels inflicted on "camel jockeys"?
330px-Abu_Ghraib_23.jpg

Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia

Yeah, putting them in pink underwear and having dogs bark at them, just isnt quite the same as having ones head removed from his shoulders, or being raped because she enlisted. You get me, you stupid fuck?
I dealt with the same thing when talking about the massacre on Jews on Oct 7, when babies were beheaded, a fetus cut out of a womb and decapitated, toddlers burned alive, a baby cooked alive in an oven, women raped while their breasts were being sliced off, and the antisemite said in return….

….so, here’s a photo of a Jew spitting on someone.

These misguided yutes demonstrating and committing violence in our most elite universities is intolerable...it must be stopped....they should be arrested and sent to special camps to be educated regarding the history of jew hatred and most especially the history of islam and these so called palestinians.

'
Palestinian groups that have been involved in politically motivated violence include the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), Fatah, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command (PFLP-GC), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Abu Nidal Organization, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas. Several of these groups are considered terrorist organizations by the governments of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan,New Zealand and the European Union.

Palestinian political violence has targeted Israelis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Jordanians, Egyptians, Americans and citizens of other countries. Attacks have taken place both within Israel and the palestinian enclaves...as well as internationally and have been directed at both military and civilian targets. Tactics have included hostage taking, plane hijacking, boat hijacking, stone and improvised weapon throwing, improvised explosive device (IED), knife attacks, shooting sprees, vehicle-ramming attacks, car bombs, suicide attacks, and assassinations.

Israeli statistics state that 3,500 Israelis have been killed as a result of Palestinian political violence since the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948. Suicide bombings constituted 0.5% of Palestinian attacks against Israelis in the first two years of the Al Aqsa Intifada; though this percentage accounted for half of the Israelis killed in that period. As of 2024, a majority of Palestinians, 59%, believe in armed attacks against Israelis inside Israel are good'.
Seriously you want people sent to reeducation camps like in communist hell holes? Wow.

except that the point was in quoting Kissinger to make the case, and Kissinger was joking according to the author of the book. That means that the initial claim that his quote was brought to prove is unproven.

Oh look... the same lies with maps as has been debunked loads of times

Mmmmm, delicious hasbara.

MOAR

MOAR!!

the perfect boogeyman for the MIC ....~S~
Not to mention the constitutional threats posed by US fascists' undying support for the Jewish state's ethnic cleansing in Palestine:

The Antisemitism Awareness Act is a full frontal assault on free speech | MR Online

"First, American politicians sought to equate anti-Zionism with antisemitism.

"Now, they want to redefine antisemitism itself.

"This week, the US House of Representatives voted to approve the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which can be characterised as the Israel lobby’s legislative agenda of codifying the criminalisation of anti-Israel sentiments by redefining antisemitism."

Yeah, putting them in pink underwear and having dogs bark at them, just isnt quite the same as having ones head removed from his shoulders, or being raped because she enlisted. You get me, you stupid fuck?
How many rapes have the heroic hired killers committed?

Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia

"Stripping prisoners of their clothes was a common form of sexual humiliation and degradation during the torture at Abu Ghraib.[citation needed]

"In 2004, Antonio Taguba, a major general in the U.S. Army, wrote in the Taguba Report that a detainee had been sodomized with 'a chemical light and perhaps a broomstick.'[51]

"In 2009, Taguba stated that there was photographic evidence of American soldiers and translators having raped detainees at Abu Ghraib.[52]

"An Abu Ghraib detainee told investigators that he heard an Iraqi teenage boy screaming, and saw an Army translator raping him, while a female soldier took pictures.":Boom2:

"JEWISH SUPREMACIST" is the big time button phrase for islamo nazi shit. Jewish supremacist means "JEW WHO DOES NOT LICK THE ASS OF MUHUMMAD" read your koran
Why are Jews entitled to steal the land of Arabs?
Are you "chosen?" :auiqs.jpg:

https://www.btselem.org/publications/fulltext/202101_this_is_apartheid

"In the entire area between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, the Israeli regime implements laws, practices and state violence designed to cement the supremacy of one group – Jews – over another – Palestinians. A key method in pursuing this goal is engineering space differently for each group."

Forum List

Back